'14 FL LB Jakob Johnson (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Tennessee is going to hold on to Jakob Johnson after there was a little concern with him a few weeks ago when he visited Florida but nothing has materialized with the Gators and he told Volquest earlier in the week he's more excited than ever to be back in Knoxville in January and to get to work."

-VQ

Suwwweeeettt.

Reactions: 7 people
"Tennessee is going to hold on to Jakob Johnson after there was a little concern with him a few weeks ago when he visited Florida but nothing has materialized with the Gators and he told Volquest earlier in the week he's more excited than ever to be back in Knoxville in January and to get to work."

-VQ

Suwwweeeettt.

1306491310_snoop_dogg_last_supper.gif

Reactions: 5 people

-VQ

Suwwweeeettt.

a9dyjVD_460sa.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Has he signed his papers??

I am assuming that's the case if we are visiting next week.

dont worry about paper.....jakob told me ...there is nothing compareable to tennessee...coaches trust in him...most important thing for him.....and his visit gave him a verry good feeling...so he knows what he wants to do for sure:yes:

Reactions: 1 person
dont worry about paper.....jakob told me ...there is nothing compareable to tennessee...coaches trust in him...most important thing for him.....and his visit gave him a verry good feeling...so he knows what he wants to do for sure:yes:

I asked about papers because next week is a dead period. The staff can't visit unless he has signed the papers

i4Jay maybe I missed it somewhere but I know you know a good bit about the Florida prospects what is your evaluation of Jakob J. do you see him as a difference maker early or more of a project and then he turns into a difference makers. And thanks Mamba11 for all you bring when it comes to Jakob. Cant wait until he is in orange.

“This is going to be, like, my last real weekend with my family, and I’ve made up my mind. I’m going to go to Tennessee. I just went with my gut feeling on that. I mean, I had the chance to go on some more visits, but I really didn’t feel the need to. Just by looking at the schools’ majors and looking at the situations, I just felt that Tennessee was the right place. I talked a lot about it with my dad and my uncles here, and they all felt the same way. "

“Some of my uncles got the chance to meet (Vols defensive coordinator John) Jancek (last week), and we are set on Tennessee now. I don’t think that anything could change my mind,” he added. “I just feel like Tennessee’s the right place.”

“It just confirmed what I already felt,” Johnson said. “I just absolutely love Coach Jones’ vision for the program, and Coach Thig’, I’ve been talking to him from pretty much Day One that Tennessee’s been recruiting me, so I kind of got to know him a little bit better. I just want to get out of high school now and get going with this. I just want to get in the dorm room and get up there to Knoxville and start practicing with the team.

“I’m definitely set on Tennessee. I can’t really think of a scenario that would change my mind. ... I mean, that’s the dream I always had. Playing in the SEC, it don’t really get no better than that,” Johnson said. “I’ve always dreamed of playing over here in America, and then I get a chance to play in the biggest league in college football with the team that has probably the most tradition in college football. This is like a dream to me. It’s all so unreal to me. I can’t even imagine coming up there in Knoxville on January 4th and really being there and doing this. I’m just really excited.”
-247. Johnson ready!!!

Reactions: 5 people
Mamba...in the next few weeks, your country will be visited by weasely, clownish suited buffoons asking seemingly needless questions...:crazy:...they resemble American cartoons...only faker...just be polite and let them root around in your soil like pigs searching for truffles...this is our NCAA..they do go away :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back