'14 FL LB Jakob Johnson (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a big difference between intensity (Butch) and a psychopath (Muschump). Butch is fiery and intense and that is a really good thing, but he is predictable and consistent. I get the sense that Muschamp can just lose it at any given moment. fwiw

Yep, Butch uses intensity as a tool. He turns it on and off when he feels like the team needs it. Muschamp is an out of control animal on the sidelines.

Common....you know about our local brewery in stuttgart... form where i'm sitting right now.... dinkelacker is about 100 yards away! :good!: i take care !

My grandmother is German and I've got family over there so yeah I've had a lot of German beer. That is awesome that Dinkelacker is that close to you! It is of my humble opinion that German's craft the best beer. I much prefer it to American Beer.

Reactions: 1 person
My grandmother is German and I've got family over there so yeah I've had a lot of German beer. That is awesome that Dinkelacker is that close to you! It is of my humble opinion that German's craft the best beer. I much prefer it to American Beer.

So you can handle that stuff.... good ! Every import player from the us got a frist hard morning after his first night out in stuttgart :birgits_giggle: can't wait to have a tailgateing over there !

So you can handle that stuff.... good ! Every import player from the us got a frist hard morning after his first night out in stuttgart :birgits_giggle: can't wait to have a tailgateing over there !

My family is originally from Kreuth but they came to America in the 1700's. I am starting to think we were asked to leave because my brother visited last year and went on and on about how beautiful it is there. :) I have visited Germany twice in my life and lived every second I was there!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: 1 person
My family is originally from Kreuth but they came to America in the 1700's. I am starting to think we were asked to leave because my brother visited last year and went on and on about how beautiful it is there. :) I have visited Germany twice in my life and lived every second I was there!

Great place....maybe one of the best we got over here ! Tell me if you gonna visit us next time ! :rock:

Common....you know about our local brewery in stuttgart... form where i'm sitting right now.... dinkelacker is about 100 yards away! :good!: i take care !

I'll take an Augustiner Helles! Now that's a dang good German beer!

Great place....maybe one of the best we got over here ! Tell me if you gonna visit us next time ! :rock:

I would love to get back over there. It is beautiful and the people are awesome.

Gota help a german guy.... what the hell is a moonshine?:eek:hmy:

A pure grain alcohol, made from fermented corn in a copper still. It's been illegal since the beginning of time because the government can't tax it, but is readily available. It is normally low quality rot gut, but some is very good. Comes in all kinds of flavors from watermelon to black cherry. Some is aged in charred barrels and is called "char" around here. I have some familiarity with the process

Reactions: 6 people
A pure grain alcohol, made from fermented corn in a copper still. It's been illegal since the beginning of time because the government can't tax it, but is readily available. It is normally low quality rot gut, but some is very good. Comes in all kinds of flavors from watermelon to black cherry. Some is aged in charred barrels and is called "char" around here. I have some familiarity with the process

Sounds like a drink for me! Got to take couples:good!:

:

So, guys from tennessee.... you gota prepare a real tennessee party... and please invite the guy named... jack daniels to the show... i got to learn about tennessee and i need a ticket for a game when i arrive next year :rock::rock::rock:

And plaese... no excuses ! :):)

Players get lots of free tickets for friends and family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back