'14 FL LB Jakob Johnson (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
having been to germany, part of it is similar to parts of east tennessee, so this may appeal to jakob. If he likes the ridges and mountains he will want to be here because the highest point in fl is an interstate

Britton Hill 345' Northern Florida Highlands Walton County

Sorry about my confusion on the highest point in FL. I guess I'm confused now on why a place that has an elevation of 345 ft. would be called a "hill". :)

Reactions: 4 people
Last edited:
Reactions: 21 people
I Am sure he is a risk to lose but imo the kid has zero idea about college football and how passions run strong here at Tennessee. I am sure he has no idea he just pissed all of us off by saying something positive about the gays

Had the exact same thought bruin. Don't tell anybody I said that tho :) lol.

I Am sure he is a risk to lose but imo the kid has zero idea about college football and how passions run strong here at Tennessee. I am sure he has no idea he just pissed all of us off by saying something positive about the gays

Uh...I don’t think that came out the way you wanted it to...I hope...

worry ???? :eek:lol:

send me an orange shirt....i´m not able to order a good ones over here ;-)

Thanks for keeping us up to date! You're the man (or woman) mamba! That's great news, I desperately want to hang on to this guy. I honestly think he's going to be a special player for the real UT.

Had the exact same thought bruin. Don't tell anybody I said that tho :) lol.

I think he really had no idea about the situation. Where from ? In germany it is not easy to get a lot of information about college football.

I think he just wanted to show respect to all teams that gave him a chance to visit or just noticed him.....he is a modest man...and he told me how uncompareable his time in tennessee was ! He loves it... and that's why he'll gonna play there ! So please don't be upsed by a kid of the age of 19 which made a mistake.
:hi:

Reactions: 21 people
I think he really had no idea about the situation. Where from ? In germany it is not easy to get a lot of information about college football.

I think he just wanted to show respect to all teams that gave him a chance to visit or just noticed him.....he is a modest man...and he told me how uncompareable his time in tennessee was ! He loves it... and that's why he'll gonna play there ! So please don't be upsed by a kid of the age of 19 which made a mistake.
:hi:
Exactly why I felt zero ill will toward him regarding the florida situation

Reactions: 1 person
This is one of the guys I think will be a beast at UT. He just has that look and it factor to him. Mark my words

Reactions: 3 people
This is one of the guys I think will be a beast at UT. He just has that look and it factor to him. Matrk my words
:

So, guys from tennessee.... you gota prepare a real tennessee party... and please invite the guy named... jack daniels to the show... i got to learn about tennessee and i need a ticket for a game when i arrive next year :rock::rock::rock:

And plaese... no excuses ! :):)

Reactions: 10 people
You must not have seen the picture of Butch on the first series of the second half against UGA. He was a fire breathing dragon.

There is a big difference between intensity (Butch) and a psychopath (Muschump). Butch is fiery and intense and that is a really good thing, but he is predictable and consistent. I get the sense that Muschamp can just lose it at any given moment. fwiw

:

So, guys from tennessee.... you gota prepare a real tennessee party... and please invite the guy named... jack daniels to the show... i got to learn about tennessee and i need a ticket for a game when i arrive next year :rock::rock::rock:

And plaese... no excuses ! :):)

Haha this is awesome! You gotta bring the Dinkelacker or Schwaben Bräu. I prefer the latter though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back