Recruiting Forum: Football Talk IX

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I like Gus, you're right. His color guy was even worse, as were all the pregame guys.

No doubt that the Fox broadcast team, Gus and Charles, were given instructions from their bosses to pump up Ohio State in the eyes of the nation. There was no way that the national media was going to let Auburn jump Ohio State as long as Ohio State won their game.

Reactions: 1 person
War Damn Eagle and Go Vols! My gf ( former model but sorry no pics) has been drinking wine coolers). I'm getting laid tonight!

Kind of an anesthetic thing huh? :)
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Dang - Utah State quarterback just got a true helmet to helmet hit (which WASN'T called) - kid was "walked" off the field between two coaches - feet barely moving. That's why the rule is there and refs completely blew it! Hope he's not hurt as bad as it looks...

Dang - Utah State quarterback just got a true helmet to helmet hit (which WASN'T called) - kid was "walked" off the field between two coaches - feet barely moving. That's why the rule is there and refs completely blew it! Hope he's not hurt as bad as it looks...

He looked out of it on the sideline

OSU and Bama will be the Capitol One bowl. Will be sweet to see OSU's two game losing skid. Hahahahahahaha

What makes you think Bama won't get a BCS bid? They're going to be ranked #3 or #4 in the regular season final poll.

I don't know who picks first out of the Sugar, Orange & Fiesta, but I'd be willing to bet Bama gets selected.

I think you may have the right matchup, but in the wrong bowl. I see:

SUGAR BOWL
Alabama vs Ohio St

What makes you think Bama won't get a BCS bid? They're going to be ranked #3 or #4 in the regular season final poll.

I don't know who picks first out of the Sugar, Orange & Fiesta, but I'd be willing to bet Bama gets selected.

I think you may have the right matchup, but in the wrong bowl. I see:

SUGAR BOWL
Alabama vs Ohio St

Can you have two at large bids in the same bowl?

No way Ohio State gets a BCS Bowl. They haven't beat a top ten team nor anybody who is still ranked. Atleast I don't think Wisconsin is ranked after losing to pen state.
But they'll probably get in one just because they're OSU.

You are right though, I jumped the gun on Bama, they'll make a BCS bid. I just want to see them mash OSU. Mizzou deserves it
Over OSU.

No way Ohio State gets a BCS Bowl. They haven't beat a top ten team nor anybody who is still ranked. Atleast I don't think Wisconsin is ranked after losing to pen state.

You are right though, I jumped the gun on Bama, they'll make a BCS bid. Mizzou deserves it
Over OSU.

Osu and Bama will get at large bids.

You are right though, I jumped the gun on Bama, they'll make a BCS bid. I just want to see them mash OSU. Mizzou deserves it
Over OSU.

OSU will get a BCS bid

Will OSU not get passed by teams like MSU, Stanford and Baylor?

Baylor won the Big 12, they will play in the Fiesta as an automatic qualifier.

Stanford won the Pac 12, they will play in the Rose as an automatic qualifier.

Michigan St won the Big 10, they will play in the Rose as an automatic qualifier.

None of the other at-large teams will be selected over Bama or Ohio St.

Clemson most likely makes a BCS bowl as well as an at-large out of the ACC

Same for probably Oklahoma after they beat OK St

Baylor won the Big 12, they will play in the Fiesta as an automatic qualifier.

Stanford won the Pac 12, they will play in the Rose as an automatic qualifier.

Michigan St won the Big 10, they will play in the Rose as an automatic qualifier.

None of the other at-large teams will be selected over Bama or Ohio St.

true, i kind of forgot what i was talking about. its late

Bama would not punt against OSU, so that would be awesome. But then again, that means Bama wins, which I no likey.

Conflicted

ESPN projection of Bama versus Oklahoma. Stoops is probably already stumbling over himself to say he was just teasing the SEC with all his comments. #Stoopsjustpi$$edhimself

Reactions: 4 people
Mamba, members of my family run a winery in Durbach. I hope to make it over there someday. My father has been a few times and loves it.

I'm kinda into tap water. The hard stuff, like East Tennessee. None of that soft coastal crap, that can't even get shampoo out of my beard

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back