What Other Message Boards are Saying-UGA

It’s just insane how confident you guys are after you’ve been beaten so badly by Alabama, Florida, and UGA in the most recent games.

Hell yeah, we’re confident. We’ve got a damn good team and a damn good coach. If you think we’re just going to lay down for UGA, you’re out of your mind.

You guys are delusional. Crazy what happens when you have a win streak against weak teams.
UGA defense will hold you to 14 or less and you will lose by 20+. We are an all around better team than last year, this game will not be close.
Seems like you don't have anything to worry about. Great insight

Again, it is amazing how confident you guys are 😂 Have you looked at the teams you’re counting in your “win streak?” You haven’t beaten a team this year that has won a game.

On a realistic note, did you think Auburn was a good team?
Not a great team, no. The line of scrimmage was weak on both sides. They did have a good secondary and receivers but never had a chance to get set and throw the ball. I do believe they are better than SC or Mizzou though.

Again, it is amazing how confident you guys are 😂 Have you looked at the teams you’re counting in your “win streak?” You haven’t beaten a team this year that has won a game.
Our opponents have played us twice, alabama, and Florida. Were they really supposed to have a win at this point? And if so with who?

Good golly, the most annoying, needy, whiniest fans in sports, bar none.

Thought I respect the tolerance, sometimes I do wish @Freak would clean house of this uga trash.

Trash program. Most annoying fans in sports.

I don’t care if we lose by 50 on Saturday, no one here will ever respect uga. No one does. It’s an afterthought program, with a cheap shot culture, and annoying fans. Frankly, I respect Bama and Florida. Hate em both, but respect them. I will never respect uga.

Why is such a benign thing as fanbase confidence “amazing” to you? Do you live in a sheltered, closely monitored facility and occasionally count dropped toothpicks?

VN Store

Back