What Other Message Boards are Saying-UGA

Why is such a benign thing such as fanbase confidence “amazing” to you? Do you live in a sheltered, closely monitored facility and occasionally count dropped toothpicks?

Go to an uga board. I do sometimes just to read, I never post, because that would be pathetic.

There are usually 1-2 threads on the first page about how awful Tennessee is. On their own board. Regardless of the time of year. We live in their heads. I dont get it, but it’s hilarious.

The ones that come here seeking affirmation that uga is just the bestest ever truly tickle me. Fun to pick on, and so very earnest that we should show them respect on our own board.

Among other things, uga has the oddest fans in sports.

Zippy, you must think we all have very short memories. And are all rather dull-witted, to boot.

You're a passive-aggressive jerk. You've been that way for years, as far back as I remember reading your posts. But now you're trying to hide it for some reason. And you're wrapping yourself in the American flag to protect yourself, to boot.

Which is a bit despicable, to tell you the truth.

Look, you're a rival fan on a rival team's board. From the moment you arrived here, you implicitly accepted the role of bad guy. The guy in the black hat. That's just the nature of fandom and going to another team's fan boards. So suck up your role as the bad guy, and stop trying to soften it by proclaiming that you come in peace and are cordial--interspersed with reminders that you're a vet.

Either accept your role as a mangy, rotten, flea-infested fan of one of our rivals, or go back to an UGa board where you can be loved and appreciated while talking smack and pretending not to.

I tell you, the florida fans on this board have always seemed the most duplicitous to me over the years but you, buddy, you're taking the cake.

I responded to your insults. I didn't start any of those conversations.

You guys are delusional. Crazy what happens when you have a win streak against weak teams.
UGA defense will hold you to 14 or less and you will lose by 20+. We are an all around better team than last year, this game will not be close.

Well ... this didn't take long.

tumblr_oto92e8YgQ1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Not a great team, no. The line of scrimmage was weak on both sides. They did have a good secondary and receivers but never had a chance to get set and throw the ball. I do believe they are better than SC or Mizzou though.

Not sure how good Auburn really is. They have more talent on paper than SC or Mizzou, but star rankings don’t win football games. You are correct in saying that Auburn’s line of scrimmage is weak. The o line play was some of the worst I have seen in a long time from an Auburn squad. I give UGA the edge in this game because it is at home and they appear to have a more talented defense. The key to this game for UT is to have a consistent running game and to keep the pressure of JG when he drops back to pass. If we can do those two things, then Vols can make this a ball game with a chance to win. I suspect both OCs do not want to turn this into a gun slinging match and would elect to run the ball more than pass. UT doesn’t have enough stud d lineman yet and are still trying to upgrade that unit. The strength of our defense is in the secondary. It may be in UGA’s favor to come out running.

South Carolina has won a game...last year...against you. In fact, we’ve beaten them twice since you have.
Yeah that was definitely embarrassing. That was with 3-4 turnovers and an anemic offense. This year we actually have receivers, creative running plays, and an OC who knows how to call plays.

Not sure how good Auburn really is. They have more talent on paper than SC or Mizzou, but star rankings don’t win football games. You are correct in saying that Auburn’s line of scrimmage is weak. The o line play was some of the worst I have seen in a long time from an Auburn squad. I give UGA the edge in this game because it is at home and they appear to have a more talented defense. The key to this game for UT is to have a consistent running game and to keep the pressure of JG when he drops back to pass. If we can do those two things, then Vols can make this a ball game with a chance to win. I suspect both OCs do not want to turn this into a gun slinging match and would elect to run the ball more than pass. UT doesn’t have enough stud d lineman yet and are still trying to upgrade that unit. The strength of our defense is in the secondary. It may be in UGA’s favor to come out running.
Appears to have a more talented defense than Tennessee? Have you seen UGAs defense play? Best defense in the country this year and possibly the best ever at UGA.

Ps 138:2 I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
The old saying that a man is only as good as his word is still truth, and I believe that God is only as good as his word! I think his word is perfect, without error! It doesn't need revised but rather it needs to be reread and obeyed!!
Thanks for the encouragement today, it's greatly appreciated!!!

Yeah that was definitely embarrassing. That was with 3-4 turnovers and an anemic offense. This year we actually have receivers, creative running plays, and an OC who knows how to call plays.
You guys were saying the same thing about your former OC this time last year.

Zippy, you must think we all have very short memories. And are all rather dull-witted, to boot.

You're a passive-aggressive jerk. You've been that way for years, as far back as I remember reading your posts. But now you're trying to hide it for some reason. And you're wrapping yourself in the American flag to protect yourself, to boot.

Which is a bit despicable, to tell you the truth.

Look, you're a rival fan on a rival team's board. From the moment you arrived here, you implicitly accepted the role of bad guy. The guy in the black hat. That's just the nature of fandom and going to another team's fan boards. So suck up your role as the bad guy, and stop trying to soften it by proclaiming that you come in peace and are cordial--interspersed with reminders that you're a vet.

Either accept your role as a mangy, rotten, flea-infested fan of one of our rivals, or go back to an UGa board where you can be loved and appreciated while talking smack and pretending not to.

I tell you, the florida fans on this board have always seemed the most duplicitous to me over the years but you, buddy, you're taking the cake.
Absolutely epic. Love it.

Ahhhh! You weren’t shy about how much of an improvement he was over Chaney! Lie to your hooker...not to us. 😎
I’m not sure where you heard that but the general consensus with Coley was a “wait and see” approach. We always thought Chaney was good unless his initial game plan didn’t work, as he struggled with in game changes.

@DriftDawg .. Are you optimistic when you play Bama or do you just roll over and take it? You come in here trashing us for being optimistic because we are much improved and as fans we support our team. So what do you do when you play a team you haven't beat? I'll hang up and listen.
I’m realistic. We will not beat Bama in two weeks with our current offense. We’re gonna need JTD or Dwan to get better all season and we will have a shot in the SECCG if we beat Florida.

VN Store

Back