What Other Message Boards are Saying-UGA

If you’re still here 10 years after your boy leaves...I’ll revisit. I don’t mind you trying to prove otherwise at UGA fans expense.
Funny how your willing to call out someone Fan hood for joing and following in 2019 but defend someone else that literally joined a year earlier..you yourself havent been here 10 years...

Last edited:
Arkansas had 77 yards rushing and Auburn had 39. I suppose it’s a matter of perspective. Most people would not consider 77 yards rushing to be an effective rushing attack.

The Auburn RB only got 8 attempts all game.

If your not going to run the ball vs a good team with a really good D......you’ve lost.....before you’ve actually lost the game.....unless your like a TT or Pirate a coached team or something.

I think the rushing TD thing is valid, even with our offense. Not saying we won’t get one, but they haven’t given up a rushing TD to an RB since 2018. The two they gave up last year were to QB sneaks, and both of those were at the end of the season. We should expect some tough sledding tomorrow.
Wow, I did not know that. Appreciate the info and I can see why they are so confident.

I hate UGA fans more than any fan base we face!!!! I have the unfortunate pleasure of having to live in their cess pool state due to work.

I am constantly surrounded by their delusional fan base; unable to have an intelligent conversation about football.

All summer, all I heard was how they are winning a National Championship and Newman was winning a Heisman!! When Neman opted out, all the fans said was he wasn’t that good and got passed over.

UGA on paper will probably win this game but their fans think they are going to steam roll everyone on their schedule to include Bama.

I hate them with every fiber of my being!!!!
I don't know what UGA fans you're around, but I don't know anyone who has said that 1) we'd win a NC or 2) that Newman was wining a Heisman. That's far from the truth. I did hear lots about Tennessee having the best offensive line in the country and Guarantano being much improved under Chaney, who had become the second coming all of a sudden since he was at UT again. Interesting how fans project.

https://www.google.com/search?sa=X&...hUKEwi1xf-j5q3sAhVCp1kKHQFJCTwQri4wLnoECBwQMA

Reactions: voldurham
I don't know what UGA fans you're around, but I don't know anyone who has said that 1) we'd win a NC or 2) that Newman was wining a Heisman. That's far from the truth. I did hear lots about Tennessee having the best offensive line in the country and Guarantano being much improved under Chaney, who had become the second coming all of a sudden since he was at UT again. Interesting how fans project.

https://www.google.com/search?sa=X&...hUKEwi1xf-j5q3sAhVCp1kKHQFJCTwQri4wLnoECBwQMA

Most UT fans based their view of Chaney(I did) off of what his offense did with Tyler Bray and Drew Brees at qb. His offense is legit , but it's crippled without a legit gunslinger. JG makes you think the light has come on until suddenly it's pitch black.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Oh lookie. Another uga fan whining about how we talk about them on a Tennessee board.

Most annoying fans in sports. Bar none.

I was allowed to post here by mods. We have lots of fans of other schools on our boards as well. Keeps the DNA pool from being too shallow.

So? Good for you. At the end of the day, all these threads are on a UT board. If there is whining and crap posting on here from rival fans it will probably get called out. Especially in the main Tenn football forum.

So? Good for you. At the end of the day, all these threads are on a UT board. If there is whining and crap posting on here from rival fans it will probably get called out. Especially in the main Tenn football forum.

I'm certainly not the one whining. Got no reason to.

Did you read the title of the thread before you posted?
"What Other Message Boards are Saying-UGA"

Yes. On VOLNATION. The "Tennessee Vols Football Forum." Got it? We, as Vol fans, discuss, on OUR form, what other fans are saying on THEIR forum. Notice I nor anyone here goes to those forums to bitch and moan about what is posted. We do it HERE. In OUR forum. This really isn't that hard.

I'm certainly not the one whining. Got no reason to.

LMAO.

LOL - I guess as a fanbase if we hadn't been able to enjoy a national championship since the Reagan administration we might feel the need to go defend our insecure friends on a rival board as well.

I'd much rather be competing for championships in the present than crowing about one won last century.

I'd much rather be competing for championships in the present than crowing about one won last century.

Lol
come on now.....really.....competing for championships......you serious Clark?

You guys are good no doubt. Georgia has been good for a while; however they just had their best decade of all time.....and have one SEC trophy to show for it.....nothing more.

Georgia plays for second place year in and year out. That’s good.....way better than what Tennessee has been doing.....but let’s not get carried away with the competing for championships.

We’re down and have been, and not content.

Georgia is good....heck #2 in the SEC good, and content......more power to you.

Lol
come on now.....really.....competing for championships......you serious Clark?

You guys are good no doubt. Georgia has been good for a while; however they just had their best decade of all time.....and have one SEC trophy to show for it.....nothing more.

Georgia plays for second place year in and year out. That’s good.....way better than what Tennessee has been doing.....but let’s not get carried away with the competing for championships.

We’re down and have been, and not content.

Georgia is good....heck #2 in the SEC good, and content......more power to you.
Is talking **** to the team the laid an ass whooping on us makes you feel better???? Your making fun of them fighting for 2nd place while we struggle with KY, Vandy, and South Carolina.....
Seems like sour grapes and comes off a sad little man syndrome...

Btw UGA I hate...as much and UF and a tad less then Bama

Reactions: Raebo
Did you read the title of the thread before you posted?
"What Other Message Boards are Saying-UGA"
No, he didn't. He is the designated hall monitor here. He lurks, waiting for a fan from another school to post something then lashes out with names and cries of "why are you here?"

Is talking **** to the team the laid an ass whooping on us makes you feel better???? Your making fun of them fighting for 2nd place while we struggle with KY, Vandy, and South Carolina.....
Seems like sour grapes and comes off a sad little man syndrome...

Btw UGA I hate...as much and UF and a tad less then Bama

Did you read the post?.....cause I’m not so sure you did.

“I” gave them their “just” due. “He” was over doing it quite a bit......and “I” called him out.......sry if as a Tennessee fan you didn’t like that.

VN Store

Back