What Other Message Boards are Saying-UGA

volsrock09

Im reading all about the game this Saturday from various journalists and I have to say it is great to finally be a team that people are starting to respect.

Here is what the UGA Faithful are saying about themselves and their match up with us.

Is Arkansas better than expected? I dont know, but they looked good Saturday. Seems like they are justifying their close first half. They can thank Bennett for blowing it out of the water.
Georgia obviously didn't play well in the first half.. but ended up having the largest margin of victory in the conference.

Arkansas has now lost 20 straight conference games.....but why is that? I'll argue that over the past 2 seasons......Arkansas may have been the worst coached team in the country.

I believe Pittman, Odom and Briles will correct that. Arkansas played us hard......and they may turn out to be better than we think.

Per 247 (if we believe the rankings)....Arkansas has the 26th most talented roster in the country. And that's out of 130 teams.

Bama beat the 47th best Roster

Florida beat the 30th best roster

TAMU beat the 55th best roster

Auburn beat the 27th best roster

Tenn beat the 21st best roster

And LSU lost to the 23rd best roster.

My point isn't to make Arkansas one of the best victories in Georgia history. Obviously Arkansas has much to overcome. But they are better than many think..... and Stetson didn't have success against an untalented team.

Arkansas has some really good players. And hopefully Coach Pittman can do more with them than the prior regime
I think Arkansas could beat A&M, LSU, Mizzou, Miss St, Ole Miss, Tennessee.
Gonna come down to Franks consistency.
I loved how Arkansas offense put us in a ton of responsibility conflicts.
They only got us to bust 1 time, but we have the top defense in the country, I see Arkansas putting up 25-30 a game in the SEC which is awesome for an all-SEC slate.
Cade living in their heads already?
What are the chances Cade Mays loses his temper during this game? I think its pretty high. He is definitely a "play through the whistle" guy. I just feel like he will get baited at some point with all the nonsense he pulled.

what are the changes that if Azeez gives him a bloody nose that gravy comes out?
I disagree that he's a "play through the whistle guy"; he's not even a "play through the echo of the whistle" guy. He's a "play until the huddle guy," which I loved when he was here but now hate with all of my heart
I made a prediction yesterday, in a group text, that he would have multiple personal fouls/ unsportsmanlike conduct penalties
Already trying to justify their players hitting him? What do you expect from them though after Kublanow?
9 in 10 chances he does. We just need to make sure we are baiting him and we don’t get caught with a late retaliatory hit.
They really dont like him now that he has left lol
I just hate it that he and his family won’t have to contend with a stadium full of jeering fans. Really wanted him to have to face the music.
Again with that? All we have to say to that is......Kublanow ahahah
Tennessee is a dirty team and will play dirty with or without Cade
*facepalm
Let’s just hope we don’t have any cheap shot knee injuries or anything.
Ok, i normally dont let this stuff bother me, but c'mon theyre delusional
Glad we are NOT playing at good ole rotten crotch, he might go for a knee if we give him too much grief. We do not have a good history with injuries in that toilet bowl of a stadium.
They feel disrespected since some articles said they weren't the greatest thing in the world.
I love the love the media is giving that vaunted UF passing game. They lit up the power houses that are Ole Miss and USCe defenses. UFs defense is looking stout and a game changer. I just hope my Dawgs can compete with those mighty gators. Thats if we can somehow manage to play with the mauling line UT puts out this weekend. They just bulldozed USCe and Mizzou. We just want to compete with our 5th string, walk-on, JUCO transfer QB. God do I love the distraction that college football. Go Dawgs!!!
I know its not UT, but it puts into perspective their production. UT will definitely have to bring their A game.
UGA offense 414 ypg. #36 overall. 5.12 yards per play.

UF offense 495 per game. #13 overall. 7.8 yards per play.

UGA defense 248 per game. #4 overall. also # in yards per play at 3.84

UF defense 471.0 per game. Bottom 10 in America. Same bottom 10 ranking on yards per play 5.85.

So UGA is +166 per game.

UF is +24.

UGA also 6 more minutes of possession per game. But hey, those victories over Ole Miss and SC with this added info puts them over UGA's dominance over Arky and Auburn because D'Wan Mathis struggled... or something.

I hope A&M regroups and pulls out a win, but for now I still envision Florida riding the Kyle-Kyle train a bit longer.
Someone needs to learn grammar......Do they teach that in GA?
Tn has not played a Soul i really hate the Overreaction. When we were getting ready play Auburn, they were also a really good team we Dominant, now their just not that good. Maybe we made them not look that good cause we are that good!

Now here comes Tn with 2 wins against quite possibly 2 worst Teams in SEC and they getting all this credit. Im Sorry their not that good. And they are not better than Auburn
Arky is at SC and Tenn level. This game will get ugly. Betting line will get to 16.5 and that ainte enough.
These are the teams they have beaten on this glorious 8 game win streak:
Mizzou x 2
SC x 2
Vandy
Indiana
UAB
2019 KY with a WR at QB
Then there's this guy keeping it real
Yeah but we didn’t beat USCe
They will justify it in any way they can to make themselves feel better
True. We also had 5 turnovers and a missed FG.

Just saying the 8 teams they beat aren’t anything special.
There OL really concerns me and while they may not have the horses a J. Pruitt defense is always dangerous.

Outside of those two things I feel fairly confident.
Folks need to understand that we did to AU what we intended to do... we made them QUIT. AU will beat some people. They have plenty of skill... that OL is bad. Some teams won't be able to take advantage of that and they will give up big plays. We just had more and better. Their D is going to be less than it was but again... they will still be better than many teams they face. Again we were just bigger , stronger and deeper. Our defense is as advertized. If we can build some explosion on offense... that is going to be really hard to beat. Yes... the Dawgs are that good. It remains to be seen if we are Bama/Clemson level... still having trouble bringing OHST in to the discussion because they are setup to have the rug pulled out from under them, but we are in that neighborhood.
Time to make them pay for these words;)
I'll say that Tenn is more physical in the run game but not against this defense they wont be. They dont have anyone that scares me as a pass catcher and definitely not their QB
Not these:D
Well, the gamecocks certainly weren’t on our level talent wise last year, but yet beat is in our own stadium...can’t take anybody lightly. Tenn is more talented than some of you are willing to admit.
I think we can win if we show up to play...but I also believe that UTjr is leagues better then Auburn. Especially in the trenches.
Kirby said TN may be better than Auburn. They have a good offensive line. They run the ball.
Yes their RB and OL is going to push the run game more than Auburn was even close to sniffing. Luckily that is our bread and butter. I'd like to see the same pressure against JG as we did with No Nix but I don't think their OL is going to allow that much. TC3, Stokes, Cine and RL3 are going to need to feast on those wonky throws JG will force. He almost ALWAYS makes a few stupid decisions and we will need to capitalize on those.
They're talking about rain in the forecast and wondering if they move the game up.
Rain may not only slow down fast players, but it helps run first teams and prevents the D from going in guns blazing. Forces the D to slow down just a bit to focus on breaking down in front of their guys so they dont slide right by them. Cant tackle what you dont touch.
Exactly, this has always been my thought when people talk about that. As if rain only slows down fast players.
They aren't moving this game. They'll play in the slop.

FWIW it's been trending a little west. If it speeds up the next two days, it'll probably hit Texas.
I, for one, hope this is an epic, hard-nosed, grind it out game that only men play. Enough of the trick plays and just run someone over (unless the trick play benefits UT of course lmao).

Their own mentality is exactly what’s wrong with the football team. Once they get punched in the mouth they play dirty and If they can’t come back fast they’ll check out mentally.

Post game youll here: if our WR made more plays we’d have won.

And it’ll be another year with nothing to show.

I have a gut feeling CJP will have our boys mentally dialed in (moreso than usual.)

The Big Orange will be in Athens for business on Saturday.
Agree. Isn’t Georgia the ones that held the sign after they killed us saying Tennessee is UTC’s practice squad or something like that?

This game was circled and our guys are taking it personally imo.

Im reading all about the game this Saturday from various journalists and I have to say it is great to finally be a team that people are starting to respect.

Here is what the UGA Faithful are saying about themselves and their match up with us.

Is Arkansas better than expected? I dont know, but they looked good Saturday. Seems like they are justifying their close first half. They can thank Bennett for blowing it out of the water.

Already trying to justify their players hitting him? What do you expect from them though after Kublanow?

*facepalm

They feel disrespected since some articles said they weren't the greatest thing in the world.

I know its not UT, but it puts into perspective their production. UT will definitely have to bring their A game.

They're talking about rain in the forecast and wondering if they move the game up.
Rain may not only slow down fast players, but it helps run first teams and prevents the D from going in guns blazing. Forces the D to slow down just a bit to focus on breaking down in front of their guys so they dont slide right by them. Cant tackle what you dont touch.

I, for one, hope this is an epic, hard-nosed, grind it out game that only men play. Enough of the trick plays and just run someone over (unless the trick play benefits UT of course lmao).
My biggest concern is I expect UGa's defense to take cheap shot at Mays and try to cut him at every opportunity. They have a habit of trying to take players out with shots at their knees.

My biggest concern is I expect UGa's defense to take cheap shot at Mays and try to cut him at every opportunity. They have a habit of trying to take players out with shots at their knees.
That would not be very “Smart” of them. Cade would have some interesting tidbits for the NCAA to shed some light on how a program that hasn’t won it all since the CARTER ADMINISTRATION manages to keep bringing in the nation’s top recruiting class year after year 😉

*facepalm

You seem to have left out the posts that didn't fit your agenda.

Reactions: Ve3n
I think UT outside of the QB position has the demonstrated talent to compete with anyone in the SEC. The D should get more players back. The OL played better than a UT OL has in many years this past Saturday. You can throw stones at Mizzou but UT doubled Bama's rushing yardage.... and Harris is one of the top 5 most talented RB's in CFB. Regardless of circumstances, that's pretty good.

UGA is by far my least favorite fan base. Living in Chatt with all the mouthy, ain't won s**t in my lifetime UGA fans only adds fuel to my hatred. Reading their diatribes has me ready for 3:30 on Saturday. GO VOLS!!!!!
I liked it in the 90's when you didn't see anything but orange in north georgia. Not sure UGA's is my least favorite...I'd put equal amounts of dislike for Bama and probably UF.

For whatever reason, it seems we end up causing UGA more heartburn than UF and Bama...IF, big IF we play our A game, we'll make it close. Am sure Pruitt's going to have a few surprises to try and confuse their QB...a few turnovers would go a long way.

I would be confident as well if I was a UGA fan with how we have been performing against them. However, we are starting to turn the corner and I am not sold in the least bit on Stetson. Having our full D practiced and back in action will be nice and I hope Johnson, To'oto'o, and Shamburger have a field day.

UGA is by far my least favorite fan base. Living in Chatt with all the mouthy, ain't won s**t in my lifetime UGA fans only adds fuel to my hatred. Reading their diatribes has me ready for 3:30 on Saturday. GO VOLS!!!!!
They really are the worst. You could be watching or viewing something about a team completely unrelated to UGA, yet there will be a dawg fan in there talking $h!t. Guess that's to be expected with dawgturds. They take a dump on everyone's fun.

VN Store

Back