What Other Message Boards are Saying-UGA

There literally is not enough data to proclaim that auburn is a terrible, bottom of the SEC team this year. They’ve played two games. They beat a (supposedly) better than avg UK and got swamped by us. I agree they are not as good as usual but you’re acting like they are vanderbilt level this year.

AU isn't very good because they lack linemen on both sides of the ball. You cannot win against good teams without linemen. Bo nix was running for his life all game and they tried to run outside but your speed, and their lack of being able to block killed them.

TN has a very good online and I think the Dline can be good. We will find out on Saturday. There is no question we will put more pressure on SB than AU did and see what he is made of.

We should be able to move the ball on the ground and we need JG to make some throws. I still think he is average at best, but he looks much more comfortable this year on where to go with the ball.

I don't know if we win, but I would be surprised if it's not a close game

So here's what I've noticed about these visiting UGa fans: they're nervous.

When you're confident about your team, I mean really confident, you tend to treat opposing fans like your little brother or sister. You know, you pat them on the head, encourage them, patronize them. You are magnanimous, because you can afford to be magnanimous.

But these fellas here, they're argumentative. They're brash, shrill even. Like a person who talks to reassure himself when he's unsure, afraid.

Isn't that interesting?

Sure, UGa are favored to win. But these fans, at least, are scared.

So here's what I've noticed about these visiting UGa fans: they're nervous.

When you're confident about your team, I mean really confident, you tend to treat opposing fans like your little brother or sister. You know, you pat them on the head, encourage them, patronize them. You are magnanimous, because you can afford to be magnanimous.

But these fellas here, they're argumentative. They're brash, shrill even. Like a person who talks to reassure himself when he's unsure, afraid.

Isn't that interesting?

Sure, UGa are favored to win. But these fans, at least, are scared.
What I've noticed in this thread is a bunch of cocky Tennessee fans running thier mouths thinking we can beat Georgia. IMO, just like they're supposed to do. Oh lawldz how I've missed that!!!! I love it! Suck it Dawgs.

Go Vols!!

I would argue that if JTD can come in at the end of the year and run monkens offense well that we will have a good chance Against Bama. We almost beat them twice with a statue for QB that didn’t utilize the middle of the field.
Georgia will lose to Alabuba. But they need to really worry about Florida. That is a bad matchup for them, it will be a must win, and I believe it will be a loss for Georgia.

Reactions: VOLINVONORE
I think you’re underestimating how much talent Fromm had around him. He was a little more than a game manager. Fromm had tons more talent around him than any other QB you listed. There is a reason he fell in the draft and will never see an NFL field.
Fromm is still head and shoulders above Bennett (pun intended). Come on man, you got Frodo Baggins at quarterback.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
Georgia will lose to Alabuba. But they need to really worry about Florida. That is a bad matchup for them, it will be a must win, and I believe it will be a loss for Georgia.
Florida is a great matchup for us 😂 They have no run game and their defense is abysmal. Have you seen what Kirby can do when a team is one dimensional on offense?

Fromm is still head and shoulders above Bennett (pun intended). Come on man, you got Frodo Baggins at quarterback.
Oh I agree. If we had Fromm right now he would be putting up better numbers than Bennett. Our new OC puts the offense in great schematic situations, which is why Bennett has looked better through 1.5 games than Fromm did last year. James Coley (least years OC) should never be allowed to coach and offense again 😂

But yeah I agree we won’t win next weekend. Only shot to beat Bama is later in the year with an improved offense.

Georgia will always be little brother to Bama, UT and LSU. Yeah, they may rise up for a few years and be good, but they never get over the top. Always been little brother UGA with little man syndrome, always will be.

Reactions: SDV and VFL-82-JP
Florida is a great matchup for us 😂 They have no run game and their defense is abysmal. Have you seen what Kirby can do when a team is one dimensional on offense?
Pass to set up the run is how you attack Georgia and that is what Florida likes to do. And their defense is not great but neither is Georgia's offense. And Kirby vs Mullen, I'll take Mullen everyday and twice on Sunday.

Oh I agree. If we had Fromm right now he would be putting up better numbers than Bennett. Our new OC puts the offense in great schematic situations, which is why Bennett has looked better through 1.5 games than Fromm did last year. James Coley (least years OC) should never be allowed to coach and offense again 😂
Fromm with last year's team would have fared better than Bennett and this year's bunch and that is going to become obvious over the next few weeks. Last year Fromm's problem was that he was pocket passer who had no one to throw to. Still if I were a Georgia fan I would take last year's offensive squad over this year all day long.

Pass to set up the run is how you attack Georgia and that is what Florida likes to do. And their defense is not great but neither is Georgia's offense. And Kirby vs Mullen, I'll take Mullen everyday and twice on Sunday.
Eh same “story” last year. Isn’t Mullen like 0-9 against teams with Smart? Lol

Fromm with last year's team would have fared better than Bennett and this year's bunch and that is going to become obvious over the next few weeks. Last year Fromm's problem was that he was pocket passer who had no one to throw to. Still if I were a Georgia fan I would take last year's offensive squad over this year all day long.
You obviously have no idea what you’re talking about and it shows. This offense is a good bit better than last years offense, which was inexcusably bad. If you can’t admit that then you’re obviously too biased to be convinced otherwise.

You obviously have no idea what you’re talking about and it shows. This offense is a good bit better than last years offense, which was inexcusably bad. If you can’t admit that then you’re obviously too biased to be convinced otherwise.
No doubt our QB is worse this year but with the new schemes he’s playing better (statistically) than Fromm did all year last year, and I know we’ve only played two games this year so that can change.

No doubt our QB is worse this year but with the new schemes he’s playing better (statistically) than Fromm did all year last year, and I know we’ve only played two games this year so that can change.
It all has to do with the OC/Playcalling

VN Store

Back