What Other Message Boards are Saying-UGA

I’m realistic. We will not beat Bama in two weeks with our current offense. We’re gonna need JTD or Dwan to get better all season and we will have a shot in the SECCG if we beat Florida.
Here, I'll help you be even more realistic.

This coming Saturday, Jeremy Pruitt's defense is going to remind the college football world that Georgia is playing a backup quarterback. Mr. Bennett is going to spend the first half of the game confused and increasingly frustrated. He will spend the second half angry, afraid, and broken. You will watch him lose his spirit during this game.

Both teams are going to struggle to sustain drives. The defenses are going to rule over the offenses. Both ways. Field position will become key as the two teams swap punts from series to series.

As the game closes, with Jarrett Guarantano taking a knee in the victory formation, the scoreboard is going to read 17-16. Two touchdowns and a field goal (one of the TDs by the defense) will have beaten one touchdown and three field goals.

UGa will have gotten into the red zone more often than the Vols, but that won't have been a difference in the game.

The difference will be that Tennessee's QB played smart, didn't try to force things, took what the defense would give him, and handed the ball off to his running backs what felt like 100 times so that they could take advantage of running behind the best offensive line in college football. Meanwhile, UGa's quarterback floundered and made key mistakes.

There, sip on that reality for a bit. It's coming for you. You gotta be ready for it.

Go Vols!

I’m not sure where you heard that but the general consensus with Coley was a “wait and see” approach. We always thought Chaney was good unless his initial game plan didn’t work, as he struggled with in game changes.
Read it on our board...this one. Lot of UGA fans speaking for “we” the Dawg general consensus. Plus we get regular updates from Dawg message boards. Squawking about your home run moves. When you hired Chaney, GreysonDawg educated us on why he was a mastermind and home run hire...even tho we hired him before. Not sure why I’m telling you this...you joined before me and pretend to be a Vol fan.

Yeah that was definitely embarrassing. That was with 3-4 turnovers and an anemic offense. This year we actually have receivers, creative running plays, and an OC who knows how to call plays.
So you lost because you aren’t as good as USC so after we beat you Saturday we still won’t have beaten anyone on our win streak.

So you lost because you aren’t as good as USC so after we beat you Saturday we still won’t have beaten anyone on our win streak.
If you think USC was a better team than UGA last year you need to see a doctor. USC did play better than we did that given Saturday. Do you think Ga State was better than Tennessee last year? What about the BYU?

If you think USC was a better team than UGA last year you need to see a doctor. USC did play better than we did that given Saturday. Do you think Ga State was better than Tennessee last year? What about the BYU?

BYU and GaSt were better than us last year and South Carolina was better the UGA. Speculation based on comparative performance is useless when you have a direct answer in who won the game.

Reactions: Coach_Z
Everything I'm reading from UGA fans is they think Bennett is the chit. I hope our defense brings it and makes him eat dirt.

Also Stetson Bennett 4th is a stupid name.

Reactions: malinoisvol
Yes, yes, and yes. Scoreboard doesn’t lie. Little more reality for ya lap dawg

It’s just insane how confident you guys are after you’ve been beaten so badly by Alabama, Florida, and UGA in the most recent games.

FL, yes. GA was close until 2nd half. Scorebaord for AL game does not reflect how close that game was.

It’s just insane how confident you guys are after you’ve been beaten so badly by Alabama, Florida, and UGA in the most recent games.
Can’t argue with this logic. The scores are what they are. If we want change, it has to happen on the field and in the scoreboard. Let’s do that Saturday. Until then, everything else is just talk. Go VOLS! Win one for Johnny! Play Johnny Majors style football and make them remember you by the way you hit.

There really is no reasoning with you guys then hahaha. I’ll see you guys Saturday after the game!

You've not said hardly anything reasonable though. Let's just call it what it is, you created an account on here recently just to make some claims about what your team is going to do and trash talk. I'm not sure what exactly you're hoping to find some common ground on with us.

I feel like this game is going to be a lot like the Bama game last year. We will be right there the whole game going toe-to-toe with the giant...it just all depends on JG not losing it for us. This will all be on JG's shoulders...and not in a way where he has to win...he just has to not lose.

Reactions: 1967vol
I responded to your insults. I didn't start any of those conversations.
'
There really is no reasoning with you guys then hahaha. I’ll see you guys Saturday after the game!

For both of you:

YOU. ARE. ON. A. TENNESSEE. BOARD.

What part of the fact that we don't like uga fans in particular is lost on you? We tolerate a few Florida fans who aren't on here demanding respect and seeking constant affirmation. The Bammers are obnoxious generally, but they know football, respect the UT-Bama tradition, and back it up with solid teams and a few NCs sprinkled in.

Don't get me wrong, I hate both Florida and Bammer. But I respect both programs. NO ONE IN HERE RESPECTS uga.

It's really not that hard.

VN Store

Back