What Other Message Boards are Saying-UGA

Couldn’t tell in the Arkansas. Thought you had let a winning radio contestant set up your game plan. If you didn’t have a mega-alpha like Pickens would you be seeing anything revolutionary?
You do realize we had a receiver go for 147 against auburn last week that wasn’t Pickens right? You guys are in denial. Other teams can improve during the off season, not just UT.

I watched the game, specifically how was the offense drastically different?
We’re using TEs, passing to the middle of the field, running way more RPOs. Last year was basically inside zone read (Fromm never kept it because he can’t run) and then sideline throws and the occasional jet sweep.

No way are we laying down and accepting defeat. The bulldogs will feel the strength of our lines and know they are in a game.

Speaking of laying down, Kirby was found in a bathroom in the fetal position sucking his thumb.

You guys are severely underestimating our offense and defensive line
I’ve been reading this thread because it’s entertaining. I haven’t seen anyone on this board underestimate UGA. In fact I’ve seen a lot of acknowledgement that UT COULD get beat this weekend. Reading the comments from yourself and zippy it seems YOU are the ones doing the underestimating. There is this confidence and arrogance that’s exudes from your posts as if there’s no way we can compete. How quickly you forget how well we competed last year with a less talented/experienced o line, no speed on the outside and a freshman qb that wasn’t ready to play. This years team has more experience, more talent up front, and a LOT more speed on the outside. I don’t see your D line manhandling our O line. That’s just ridiculous. How many guys do you think you have that can manhandle Trey Smith? Wanya Morris? Cade Mays etc? I think you’re going to have to blitz to get pressure or start pumping the roids .....like TODAY. Our D line is flying under the radar and our secondary is no joke either. This game has the potential of a blowout (one way or the other) or highly competitive depending on how both both QBs play vs the stiffest competition they’ve faced to this point.

Don’t be so confident..... there’s a 50% chance you could make a fool of yourself.

It is because they know his worth and they therefore fear him. They know that he is the biggest threat to their recent ownership of the SEC East (sorry Florida)

Correct. Other teams hate on Pruitt because they know he’s the first legitimate coach that we’ve hired in 11 years. They see the upward trend and while it may not make a complete breakthrough this year, we are on the cusp for sure.

I mean. If I were an opposing coach I’d actually find it pretty intimidating that Pruitt calls out what plays are coming to his defense before the ball is even snapped.

We’re using TEs, passing to the middle of the field, running way more RPOs. Last year was basically inside zone read (Fromm never kept it because he can’t run) and then sideline throws and the occasional jet sweep.
I think you find that you will be missing last year's offense by the time this season is over.

Any chance UGA is looking forward to Bama next week? We've been such a pushover in their eyes for so long....

Reactions: preacherwebb
I’ve been reading this thread because it’s entertaining. I haven’t seen anyone on this board underestimate UGA. In fact I’ve seen a lot of acknowledgement that UT COULD get beat this weekend. Reading the comments from yourself and zippy it seems YOU are the ones doing the underestimating. There is this confidence and arrogance that’s exudes from your posts as if there’s no way we can compete. How quickly you forget how well we competed last year with a less talented/experienced o line, no speed on the outside and a freshman qb that wasn’t ready to play. This years team has more experience, more talent up front, and a LOT more speed on the outside. I don’t see your D line manhandling our O line. That’s just ridiculous. How many guys do you think you have that can manhandle Trey Smith? Wanya Morris? Cade Mays etc? I think you’re going to have to blitz to get pressure or start pumping the roids .....like TODAY. Our D line is flying under the radar and our secondary is no joke either. This game has the potential of a blowout (one way or the other) or highly competitive depending on how both both QBs play vs the stiffest competition they’ve faced to this point.

Don’t be so confident..... there’s a 50% chance you could make a fool of yourself.
I wonder if they jumped on SC boards last year and talked smack?

Hello all. New to the site here. Just my personal opinion on the game is that Tennessee is a lot better than these Georgia trolls are giving credit for. If you really think that Georgia is some powerhouse you may need to go look at the schedule and look who you have played. You played a bad Arkansas team and an anemic Auburn offense. It’s easy to have good defense when a team helps you out on that side of the ball. A lot of you Georgia guys keep saying that maybe Arkansas is better than people are giving them credit for. Maybe they are. Maybe South Carolina was too. They had a chance to win the game against Tennessee and Florida and didn’t capitalize. Tennessee is going to face their biggest challenge yet in Georgia’s defense but offensively I don’t think Georgia will be any better than SC especially if we get pressure on the qb.

Hello all. New to the site here. Just my personal opinion on the game is that Tennessee is a lot better than these Georgia trolls are giving credit for. If you really think that Georgia is some powerhouse you may need to go look at the schedule and look who you have played. You played a bad Arkansas team and an anemic Auburn offense. It’s easy to have good defense when a team helps you out on that side of the ball. A lot of you Georgia guys keep saying that maybe Arkansas is better than people are giving them credit for. Maybe they are. Maybe South Carolina was too. They had a chance to win the game against Tennessee and Florida and didn’t capitalize. Tennessee is going to face their biggest challenge yet in Georgia’s defense but offensively I don’t think Georgia will be any better than SC especially if we get pressure on the qb.
Welcome dude!

VN Store

Back