What Other Message Boards are Saying-UGA

I think the VOLS will be prepared. I think Cade is going to wreck house! With that said, I am curious if UGA will have another "limited" fan attendance? They had quite a few at the SC game, and it honestly looked more than the 23K they said they would allow.

I don’t know if we will pull out the win, but this team has the chance. I like our team’s confidence and our fight — we don’t bend to anyone anymore. Our O-line will be tested more than any team this year. JG will have to make some great plays. Turnovers will be a big deciding factor.

Read somewhere that UGA’s defense hasn’t given up a rushing TD to a RB since the 2018 SEC championship game...pretty remarkable.

Gray about to ruin that day..

That can’t be right

Edit: apparently it is. Crazy stat, I agree Chandler other Gray need to end that streak

Last edited:
Georgia thinks Arkansas is some kind of great team. Auburn stinks! Let’s get it on!!!

They say that cause Arkansas was making them look pathetic for the 1st half. "
Oh yeah man, Arkansas is going to surprise some teams this year...."
- UGa Fan

Best post of the thread. Had this dissussion this morning. The defense will be close to full strenth and we have not blitzed at all. Georgia hasn't face an o-line like Tennessee's and they might not all year. I am not predicting a win but, I think we can take 'em.

Also need to keep an eye on the incoming weather for Saturday. How will it fair for both teams if it’s a mud bowl? UGA has an established run game. Can our front 7 stifle them enough to force the pass? Can we put pressure on Bennett if they are forced to pass? A lot of ifs in this game. Reason why I’m glad CJP is on our side.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
He's funny but a complete douche. Still haven't figured out why BVD kisses his a$$. Sure, make a show with him for views, I get that, but that means you can't put up for yourself and our beloved Vols? Pathetic.
When uncle lou isnt talking trash, he is actually fairly objective. Talking trash is just part of college football.

Reactions: TennVols12
Also need to keep an eye on the incoming weather for Saturday. How will it fair for both teams if it’s a mud bowl? UGA has an established run game. Can our front 7 stifle them enough to force the pass? Can we put pressure on Bennett if they are forced to pass? A lot of ifs in this game. Reason why I’m glad CJP is on our side.
I think we have the advantage in the run game. One concern is Gray’s ball security. On a wet field that could be a concern. On defense I worry more about LBs in pass coverage than I do stopping the run.

When uncle lou isnt talking trash, he is actually fairly objective. Talking trash is just part of college football.
He's objective to an extent, but still can't see the forest for the trees. Miami for example. Their fans tried to tell him they were a good QB away from being a good team and he mocked them. He was also dead wrong about KY, OU, A&M...All things I and other OBJECTIVE fans knew all along. He doesn't know anymore than I, you, Tom, Dick, or Harry knows. Unfortunately he's really talented at battles of the witts (why he's so popular) and no one competent enough has stepped up to shut him up. I would do it, and probably win handily if I weren't a Vol fan. So..I'm just patiently waiting for a OSU, Clemson, or Bama fan to grow a pair and go smack him in the mouth.

He's objective to an extent, but still can't see the forest for the trees. Miami for example. Their fans tried to tell him they were a good QB away from being a good team and he mocked them. He was also dead wrong about KY, OU, A&M...All things I and other OBJECTIVE fans knew all along. He doesn't know anymore than I, you, Tom, Dick, or Harry knows. Unfortunately he's really talented at battles of the witts (why he's so popular) and no one competent enough has stepped up to shut him up. I would do it, and probably win handily if I weren't a Vol fan. So..I'm just patiently waiting for a OSU, Clemson, or Bama fan to grow a pair and go smack him in the mouth.
Since I live here I should hunt the guy down and whip him😂

VN Store

Back