UGA fans upset after news of Mays leaving.

Don’t leave ND off that list. They should be National Champs every year.

I am certainly no Notre Dame fan at all never could stand them even as a little kid, but I have never had a problem with their fans. Notre Dame fans have always been respectful and in general really good sports when I've been around them, they were very accommodating when I went to South Bend and they were always great guests when they came to Knoxville, all of the Notre Dame fans I have met in Knoxville on their trips there just love it and brag on Knoxville and TN and Neyland Stadium, had more than a few say it was their favorite away game trip.
Notre Dame fans are a bit delusional and feel they are entitled a bit, but they are good bunch that are respectful of other teams fans, knowledgeable about the game and pretty fun to be around, and damn if they don't drink like fish ! That's a drinkin bunch I tell ya !

I’m gonna say it...I made a statement on the subject about how he handled his choosing and then for me there was nothing else...I was just gonna sit back and let ol Karma play out. I have nothing but positive things to say about this now. Because he has been given the chance to set things right for him and the family’s name as a whole. I for ONE hopes he takes the REDSHIRT and he and Coop gets in the weight room and kills it...! Two Mays together will be some good times for all the VFL to enjoy. I also think it that it may sway him to staying one more year with his brother... AND like Peyton....To just stay and enjoy the whole experience of college... VFL

I find it funny that some of their fans reacted the way they did after news broke of him leaving to come UT.

-His footwork is terrible...

-He was overrated anyways...

-He left because UGA did not offer his brother...

-His daddy is being a little @$%^! and filing a lawsuit against the school for his injury to his finger.

-"going to sit out a year when he's guaranteed starter for that. If true he's a certified tard "

-"thats the stupidest ***** you can do..go sit out your jr year and play your senior year...well jones come on down we got a spot for you "

-"This is literally the dumbest ***** I've seen in a while lol. Could've played his way into being a 1st rd pick next year. Now he'll be sitting on the bench in Knoxville getting the brakes beat off of him. Thanks for playing but good Lord lol "

Things are not looking very good in Athens at the moment.

Don’t forget “ Kirby has a plan.”

“Trust Kirby”

“ Kirby told him he couldn’t pull and too fat”

“ Kirby has 5 stars on the way”

“ Kirby"...........................................

Reactions: stevenrich2003
View attachment 252778

Cade will look a hell of a lot better in Tennessee orange:cool::D

I fully understand the NCAA has funny definitions, but if whatever that grip is isn't holding as defined by the English use of the word then I don't know what it is. Doesn't look much confined to the "inside" either. Perhaps that's another reason that football scores are resembling basketball scores these days.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
I am certainly no Notre Dame fan at all never could stand them even as a little kid, but I have never had a problem with their fans. Notre Dame fans have always been respectful and in general really good sports when I've been around them, they were very accommodating when I went to South Bend and they were always great guests when they came to Knoxville, all of the Notre Dame fans I have met in Knoxville on their trips there just love it and brag on Knoxville and TN and Neyland Stadium, had more than a few say it was their favorite away game trip.
Notre Dame fans are a bit delusional and feel they are entitled a bit, but they are good bunch that are respectful of other teams fans, knowledgeable about the game and pretty fun to be around, and damn if they don't drink like fish ! That's a drinkin bunch I tell ya !
I really loved watching ol Lou Holts back in the day storming up and down the sidelines. Lol

He wanted to be a VOL and would have if it wasn’t for Butch. Hell a blind monkey could’ve been the coach and he would have came here. He’s where he wanted to be in the beginning

Wrong. He was committed to the vols originally, for like 3 years actually. He dropped the vols after butch was fired. Pruitt and Fulmer met with mays but he wasn’t listening and eventually chose uga. But ok lol 👍

If so some of you people can’t understand why Cade chose not to come to Tennessee originally given the unstable crap show that was happening, then you’re fools. And as far as disrespecting UT, most of the people so upset about it do it regularly on here. Give me a break.

A lot of posters need to eat crow after the comments they made about him. Fans on all message boards are pretty much the same I guess. Glad to have him and his brother.
GBO

I don't get the "we have to eat crow" logic. Glad it appears he is "coming home", but he made a total d!ck move and people were justifiably PO'd. It happens. Pretty sure VN will embrace him, hope he is a 2-year All-American. But I won't be eating crow over his choices.

I find it funny that some of their fans reacted the way they did after news broke of him leaving to come UT.

-His daddy is being a little @$%^! and filing a lawsuit against the school for his injury to his finger.

-"going to sit out a year when he's guaranteed starter for that. If true he's a certified tard "

-"thats the stupidest ***** you can do..go sit out your jr year and play your senior year...well jones come on down we got a spot for you "

-"This is literally the dumbest ***** I've seen in a while lol. Could've played his way into being a 1st rd pick next year. Now he'll be sitting on the bench in Knoxville getting the brakes beat off of him. Thanks for playing but good Lord lol "

We have same dumb fans say same thing if roles were reversed

A lot of posters need to eat crow after the comments they made about him. Fans on all message boards are pretty much the same I guess. Glad to have him and his brother.
GBO
I do not care who he is, No fan should apologize after what he said. I think he owes the fanbase an apology. I did not say anything negative about him when he went to UGA, but he had a very general statement for all UT fans including those of us did not make a comment.

Hey, something happened today that reminded me of my favorite word.

Schadenfreude-
Schadenfreude (/ˈʃɑːdənfrɔɪdə/; German: [ˈʃaːdn̩ˌfʁɔʏ̯də]; literally 'harm-joy') is the experience of pleasure, joy, or self-satisfaction that comes from learning of or witnessing the troubles, failures, or humiliation of another.

Literally looks like any post from Volnation when we don't get a recruit or someone leaves. LOL

Don’t forget “ Kirby has a plan.”

“Trust Kirby”

“ Kirby told him he couldn’t pull and too fat”

“ Kirby has 5 stars on the way”

“ Kirby"...........................................

Forgot to mention that. I do not troll other teams forums. I simply went on there to see what their fans had to say. I was quite surprised by the reaction from the UGA fans. We all have some stupid in our fan basis but some of the things that have been said by keyboard cowboys was a bit surprising I must confess. I will also say that I was embarrassed to be a UT fan when some our own fans said some of the nasty nasty things about him when he committed to UGA....

VN Store

Back