UGA fans upset after news of Mays leaving.

He TECHNICALLY said “and Tennessee too” a couple lines in Dixieland Delight after saying “f*** Auburn”. Interpret how you want to 😉 hell I’ve forgiven him, my heart is full!

I heard there's a video out there of Cade Mays saying F#$# Tennessee.

If that's true why do we want him here?

I wouldn't want a guy like that on my team.

Definitely won't be a good look for him when NFL teams dig for info about him and find this. This will already hurt his draft stock.

This is what people mean when they talk about going full retard...

You right.

Ok. Well, a few years ago Brian Drew was supposed to be the number 1 pick. But he fell way back. His teammates weren't even invited to this guy's birthday. Bad character definitely plays a roll. F Cade Mays. Rocky Top is too good for him.

It was Bo Callahan. Drew was the QB in place coming off a shoulder injury.

Your troll job is noted, but you've got your Draft Day characters mixed up.

Honestly I think him saying that may actually help him with NFL teams. It shows a loyalty to the team he’s currently playing for and even a willingness to say and do whatever it takes to hype his teammates up. Clearly he has a connection with UT and being his dad played here and it’s his hometown team made saying that less heart felt and more pumping up his teammates.

Some people need to put down the orange koolaid and take off their orange shade glasses and realize that the NFL doesn’t care about bad mouthing UT as much as they do.

Honestly I really hope the leaders on this team next year play that video for him & tel him he needs to play the best game of his life against UGA so he can stand with his dad, brother and team brothers and all scream **** UGA after we stomp them.

Only Vol fans can find some negative in a 5 star transfer but just keeping it real, right?
The old Tn would never have received the good news of Trey staying and Cade returning in the same week. This is the new Tn where we should expect good news and things. I hope certain fans get on the side of this Tn and let the old one disappear. But, I believe some people just love to bash and probably would have something negative to say the day after a NC win.

I really wa
Jeffrey Simmons went very late in the draft to the Titans. And he had a scuffle with a female. They were saying he would have likely went in the first or second round if it wasn't for that. So might want to think again.
I really want to go back and quote everyone of your posts in this thread to show in each instance you don't have a clue what you are spouting about but I'll just do this. If you mean Jeffery Simmons who played at MSU, He was drafted in the first round by the Tenn. Titans so you might want to think again... The NFL has proven they don't give a crap about character unless there's a public outcry and saying $%^ Tennessee too isn't that.

Reactions: Cormock Mac
Only Vol fans can find some negative in a 5 star transfer but just keeping it real, right?
Being honest. Watch the replay.

Love the addition. He is nasty in the trenches. Some are actually downplaying this pick up. I'm not. UT needs someone who can plow through big DL's... this kid can do that very well.

He just doesn't have the feet to be an OT imo. The fact that even not being a natural OT he was the best UGA had... is also a good sign.

If UT keeps him at OG... we'll all be tickled.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Being honest. Watch the replay.

Love the addition. He is nasty in the trenches. Some are actually downplaying this pick up. I'm not. UT needs someone who can plow through big DL's... this kid can do that very well.

He just doesn't have the feet to be an OT imo. The fact that even not being a natural OT he was the best UGA had... is also a good sign.

If UT keeps him at OG... we'll all be tickled.
The only ones who wont be happy are the NegaVols who seem to love it when Tennessee struggles;)

Reactions: butchna
Cade Mays is the type of guy that gets drafted by the Chargers and then his daddy whines like a little twat and gets him sent to the Giants.

Vols don't need any spoiled brats on this team that bad mouth this university.

We've already got one spoiled brat at QB.

I honestly do not have the energy to even respond to this stupid..... cmon man you can do better.

Cade Mays is the type of guy that gets drafted by the Chargers and then his daddy whines like a little twat and gets him sent to the Giants.

Vols don't need any spoiled brats on this team that bad mouth this university.

We've already got one spoiled brat at QB.
So you are saying he will have a terrific career and will eventually be in the hall of fame when he retires?

Jeffrey Simmons went very late in the draft to the Titans. And he had a scuffle with a female. They were saying he would have likely went in the first or second round if it wasn't for that. So might want to think again.
Simmons went 19th in the first round, fell that far because he had a torn ACL.Teams didn't know about the recovery period, he's playing this season but that was very much in question, at draft time.

Some of y’all talking like you didn’t do s..t wrong as a teenager. How many of y’all stabbed Tennessee in the back by saying (I’ll never attend another game If this or that happens or this or that don’t change) come on

VN Store

Back