UGA fans upset after news of Mays leaving.

Honestly... his footwork could be better. He didn't look good at times in their bowl game.
I thought he look pretty good. He has played every ol position.

Edit...I may have not watched as muched of this game as I first thought. May's did have bad moments. Discard my comment. But would still be happy if he plays for the Vols

Last edited:
Reactions: sjt18
  • Played 25 games, with 18 starts, for Georgia in the last two seasons
  • Georgia went 23-5 (and 14-2 SEC) and won the SEC East twice during that time
  • Named to both Freshman All-SEC and Freshman All-American teams after the 2018 season
  • Co-winner of the Charley Trippi Award for versatility (team award) at the end of this season
  • Has played all five O-line positions for Georgia, as well as tight end

If Trey isn't back next year, and Cade gets a waiver, he may well be our best offensive lineman next season!

You heard it here first. The lawsuit is a tool to create leverage for the waiver. Don’t be surprised if/when it is all resolved with the lawsuit being dismissed and him getting the waiver.

You heard it here first. The lawsuit is a tool to create leverage for the waiver. Don’t be surprised if/when it is all resolved with the lawsuit being dismissed and him getting the waiver.

What are you basing this on? It's not up to Georgia to give him a waiver (at least I don't think). NCAA has to approve. I don't think a player or player's family can manufacture their own reason for leaving. But hell, the NCAA is so inconsistent and makes so little sense to me.

Reactions: turdherder11
Georgia fans are the worst ever

Definitely pretty bad, but Ohio State, Florida and Auburn still got them beat for that distinction. UGAs fans have gotten quite uppity for certain, but nobody and I mean nobody has worse fans than those of Ohio State and UF ! Just my opinion.

Yep. Remember how bad Trey Smith lookedd at tackle? Its not as easy as some think to just change positions on the OL.

I always thought he was recruited as a Tackle.

With Morris, Smith (fingers crossed), Kennedy, Mays, Wright we have a heck of an OL, especially for plowing up the middle. Calbert, Cooper Mays, Carvin, Lampley, Akporoghene, Locklear and Jamir Johnson are more than capable backup depth!

What are you basing this on? It's not up to Georgia to give him a waiver (at least I don't think). NCAA has to approve. I don't think a player or player's family can manufacture their own reason for leaving. But hell, the NCAA is so inconsistent and makes so little sense to me.

I don’t think the NCAA gets involved if the original school gives a waiver, but maybe that is wrong

The rest of it is based on my experience in filing lawsuits to create leverage to achieve a desired result.

Reactions: HuntlandVolinColo
I don’t think the NCAA gets involved if the original school gives a waiver, but maybe that is wrong

The rest of it is based on my experience in filing lawsuits to create leverage to achieve a desired result.

Well sure. I got you there. I probably make 10K a year just filing demand letters, but I don't think that's how it works with the NCAA (again, could be completely wrong).

LOL I'm pretty sure Goergia didn't beat the brakes off Trey Smith. Cade will be fine.

VN Store

Back