UGA fans upset after news of Mays leaving.

stevenrich2003

I find it funny that some of their fans reacted the way they did after news broke of him leaving to come to UT.

-His footwork is terrible...

-He was overrated anyways...

-He left because UGA did not offer his brother...

-His daddy is being a little @$%^! and filing a lawsuit against the school for his injury to his finger.

-"going to sit out a year when he's guaranteed starter for that. If true he's a certified tard "

-"thats the stupidest ***** you can do..go sit out your jr year and play your senior year...well jones come on down we got a spot for you "

-"This is literally the dumbest ***** I've seen in a while lol. Could've played his way into being a 1st rd pick next year. Now he'll be sitting on the bench in Knoxville getting the brakes beat off of him. Thanks for playing but good Lord lol "

Things are not looking very good in Athens at the moment.

Last edited:
I find it funny that some of their fans reacted the way they did after news broke of him leaving to come UT.

-His daddy is being a little @$%^! and filing a lawsuit against the school for his injury to his finger.

-"going to sit out a year when he's guaranteed starter for that. If true he's a certified tard "

-"thats the stupidest ***** you can do..go sit out your jr year and play your senior year...well jones come on down we got a spot for you "

-"This is literally the dumbest ***** I've seen in a while lol. Could've played his way into being a 1st rd pick next year. Now he'll be sitting on the bench in Knoxville getting the brakes beat off of him. Thanks for playing but good Lord lol "

Those grapes are very,very sour!:D

I find it funny that some of their fans reacted the way they did after news broke of him leaving to come UT.

Not to sound preachy or anything, but those sour grapes sound a lot like the sour grapes I read on here when he backed out of his UT commitment...

I will admit I have hated everything about Cade since he pulled his commitment and posted that ugly video singing Dixieland delight years ago. Couldn't stand it whenever he was on the field. Now...

WELCOME HOME, SON! Pardon me while I wipe this crow I've been eating off my face...

Would love to see him and is brother protect and destroy!

LOL @ UGA fans.

He is likely going to be a first round pick whenever he decides to leave. He can play most any position and showed his versatility while playing injured. Give him a full season healthy and time to develop.

Honestly... his footwork could be better. He didn't look good at times in their bowl game.

A lot of posters need to eat crow after the comments they made about him. Fans on all message boards are pretty much the same I guess. Glad to have him and his brother.
GBO

• Played 25 games, with 18 starts, for Georgia in the last two seasons
  • Georgia went 23-5 (and 14-2 SEC) and won the SEC East twice during that time
  • Named to both Freshman All-SEC and Freshman All-American teams after the 2018 season
  • Co-winner of the Charley Trippi Award for versatility (team award) at the end of this season
  • Has played all five O-line positions for Georgia, as well as tight end

If Trey isn't back next year, and Cade gets a waiver, he may well be our best offensive lineman next season!

Honestly... his footwork could be better. He didn't look good at times in their bowl game.

Yeah, he got abused but the Baylor D-line. I hope he comes back to knoxville with Chaney and Mr. Smith, they will help him succeed.

VN Store

Back