UGA fans upset after news of Mays leaving.

Several mock drafts have him going in the first round in 2021 at guard.

Any quality addition is great, but I do have a question. I wonder if we are noticing a trend. Didn't Fields do something similar & Issue a complaint about school to NCAA in hopes of being granted immediate eligibility?

Any quality addition is great, but I do have a question. I wonder if we are noticing a trend. Didn't Fields do something similar & Issue a complaint about school to NCAA in hopes of being granted immediate eligibility?

I think the NCAA has caused this with their handling of transfers in the past. There are no clear cut standards in the way they have allowed so many to play immediately and others with a valid reason for transfer are forced to sit a year. IMO this is a direct result of their inconsistencies regarding transfers.

Definitely pretty bad, but Ohio State, Florida and Auburn still got them beat for that distinction. UGAs fans have gotten quite uppity for certain, but nobody and I mean nobody has worse fans than those of Ohio State and UF ! Just my opinion.
Don’t leave ND off that list. They should be National Champs every year.

Reactions: AM64
In fairness, they stuck him at LT. He's an OG.... that's where he needs to stay.

Yeah you may be right. I don't follow uga o-line mutch. He seemed to be getting beat around the end, alot. Which would speak to the footwork issues.

I find it funny that some of their fans reacted the way they did after news broke of him leaving to come UT.

-His footwork is terrible...

-He was overrated anyways...

-He left because UGA did not offer his brother...

-His daddy is being a little @$%^! and filing a lawsuit against the school for his injury to his finger.

-"going to sit out a year when he's guaranteed starter for that. If true he's a certified tard "

-"thats the stupidest ***** you can do..go sit out your jr year and play your senior year...well jones come on down we got a spot for you "

-"This is literally the dumbest ***** I've seen in a while lol. Could've played his way into being a 1st rd pick next year. Now he'll be sitting on the bench in Knoxville getting the brakes beat off of him. Thanks for playing but good Lord lol "

Things are not looking very good in Athens at the moment.

UGA still got 2 great years out of him while UT will likely only get 1 before he goes to the NFL. They still got the better end of the deal, but yeah I like watching them writhe on the ground after getting billy whipped in the sack.

UGA still got 2 great years out of him while UT will likely only get 1 before he goes to the NFL. They still got the better end of the deal, but yeah I like watching them writhe on the ground after getting billy whipped in the sack.
I bet he'll get a waiver and play for Tennessee in 2020

Some of us dogged him when he was missing some blocks against Baylor if I remember correctly. He's not that bad, however now the GA people want to bring out all his flaws. Sour grapes works both ways.. We'd have had him all along if Butch Jones hadn't lost the locker room and had a complete team meltdown. Mays correctly saw some awful seasons upcoming. He could have been a part of the solution, rather than go to Georgia, however even then.. Schiano was a crapshow, and Pruitt looked to be a real wildcard..no head coach experience and perhaps his grammar painted him in a negative way. And after Shiano, there weren't many options with experienced coaches. (exception of Leach, but that didn't happen). Pruitt was ugly prom date we got after all the others got dates.
Anyway.. I'm glad Mays and his brother are going to be on the same team and will be wearing Orange. I'm sure, that at last, he will give his all for Tennessee!

Edit:
Sounds like the Dad literally is giving Georgia the finger!!

I find it funny that some of their fans reacted the way they did after news broke of him leaving to come UT.

-His footwork is terrible...

-He was overrated anyways...

-He left because UGA did not offer his brother...

-His daddy is being a little @$%^! and filing a lawsuit against the school for his injury to his finger.

-"going to sit out a year when he's guaranteed starter for that. If true he's a certified tard "

-"thats the stupidest ***** you can do..go sit out your jr year and play your senior year...well jones come on down we got a spot for you "

-"This is literally the dumbest ***** I've seen in a while lol. Could've played his way into being a 1st rd pick next year. Now he'll be sitting on the bench in Knoxville getting the brakes beat off of him. Thanks for playing but good Lord lol "

Things are not looking very good in Athens at the moment.

What the heck. Just logging on to see all of this news. Guess I was too focused on work today 😁. Great news. Just heard on the radio that Fromm is going to leave for the NFL as well. Let them crumble.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

VN Store

Back