'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

images

Just because younger ones should see where they came from.

Haha....had one of those!

Reactions: knucklehead_vol
I barely use mine, honestly don’t even know why I have one lol.
I don't use mine as much now days.. Other than VolNation, I don't do any "social media". When I was young though, I lived, ate and breathed music and I know if I would've had a phone like I have now, I would've lived with ear buds in my head.. Haaa..

Reactions: TrippieRedd
Jay Graham’s first in-home with him while wearing an orange shirt. I stand by the odds I posted a few pages ago. Our staff will beat Kiffin straight up.

Evans, Beckwith, Wideman close would be epic.
The question is, will OM offer cash, and if so, how much? Did getting in trouble with the NCAA slow them down? If hiring Kiffin is any indication, the answer is no.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
No.. No I'm not. I don't see anyway UGA takes 3 RBS in this class. This guy is one of the most annoying people I've ever listened to. He (like many others) is so arrogant when it comes to UGA. I LOVE my Dawgs but cmon man we aren't getting every recruit and winning nattys every year 🙄
Yea they take him to use him as a pawn and to prevent him from going to any potential rival then cast him to the streets like an unwanted puppy.....

I thought we had ‘21 guys on campus this weekend. I doubt Pruitt sends too many guys down there with visitors coming in.

Seems so. But not gonna say anything about the coach either. I'm sure it was less about the subject matter and more about the refusal to follow rules, to him.

Guessing he really didn't want to lose Evans for the championship game.

Team they were playing had their best player out so the Northshore coach probably felt like Evens wasn't needed. Sounds to me like he and the coach didn't get along and that's not always the fault of the kid.

Reactions: Remy and Sleegro
Team they were playing had their best player out so the Northshore coach probably felt like Evens wasn't needed. Sounds to me like he and the coach didn't get along and that's not always the fault of the kid.

Very possible.
But my understanding is that the entire team turned them over. Don't know enough to comment much more than that but doesn't sound like ZE was singled out in this particular instance.

I agree with de1... Whitehead to LB, Small as a slot/utility guy. I do also think Tee Hodge could find his way to defense, depending on what Graham brings in next singing class.

VN Store

Back