'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

There's was some talk of him Enrolling as a part time student... But not sure how that could work this late in the semester..
I don't think it would; not that I know anything about how that works for certain, but just logically it doesn't make sense to enroll this late in a semester and expect to be able remain academically eligible (even with the "help" that many-not all-athletes receive in classroom settings). I really think our best bet is for him to join up in summer and go through S&C workouts and enroll in some summer classes for eligibility and then hit it up in fall camp.

Most kids today would rather give up a hand instead of their cell phone.
images

Truth. It seems a little blown outta proportion imo

Seems so. But not gonna say anything about the coach either. I'm sure it was less about the subject matter and more about the refusal to follow rules, to him.

Guessing he really didn't want to lose Evans for the championship game.

My kid the other day was doin sumthjn on the phone I’m like”Hit the pound sign when ur done”!Shes like”What’s the pound sign?”I’m just like hit the pound button kid,she’s like”Oh u mean the hashtag symbol”?Lol I’m just like 🤦‍♂️ kids gotta love em...

My kid the other day was doin sumthjn on the phone I’m like”Hit the pound sign when ur done”!Shes like”What’s the pound sign?”I’m just like hit the pound button kid,she’s like”Oh u mean the hashtag symbol”?Lol I’m just like 🤦‍♂️ kids gotta love em...
Boomer

Reactions: TitanicVolz
Man..bet it's hard disliking GA so much and yet talking about how good Kirby, their class or their team is, in almost every. single. post.

Can't believe it's been so many months since your 1st post glorifyi..umm.. hating them.
Yeah, the one knowing the exact number of 5 stars on Ga's team but somehow completely missing the number on TN's team.
Let's reminisce about them having the best staff in the SEC, shall we.
I was onto him too Charg! Good to finally take him down!
1580478549627.gif

I can honestly say I would've had a big problem giving up my phone the night before a game. I say this, one; because I was full of piss and somewhat oppositionally defiant when I was a teen and two; because I used to listen to music A LOT the night before games to chill/relax and right before games to get "jacked up". That was back in the 70s and I can only imagine, if I were a teenager today, l would be much more attached to my phone as it is my portable source for tunes...

I can honestly say I would've had a big problem giving up my phone the night before a game. I say this, one; because I was full of piss and somewhat oppositionally defiant when I was a teen and two; because I used to listen to music A LOT the night before games to chill/relax and right before games to get "jacked up". That was back in the 70s and I can only imagine, if I were a teenager today, l would be much more attached to my phone as it is my portable source for tunes...
I barely use mine, honestly don’t even know why I have one lol.

Reactions: TitanicVolz

VN Store

Back