'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

m1al

I'm the most wanted man on my island...
I barely use mine, honestly don’t even know why I have one lol.
I don't use mine as much now days.. Other than VolNation, I don't do any "social media". When I was young though, I lived, ate and breathed music and I know if I would've had a phone like I have now, I would've lived with ear buds in my head.. Haaa..

Weezer

VolNation Dalai Lama
Jay Graham’s first in-home with him while wearing an orange shirt. I stand by the odds I posted a few pages ago. Our staff will beat Kiffin straight up.

Evans, Beckwith, Wideman close would be epic.
The question is, will OM offer cash, and if so, how much? Did getting in trouble with the NCAA slow them down? If hiring Kiffin is any indication, the answer is no.

Sudden Impact

A measure of who we are iswhat wedo w/what we have
No.. No I'm not. I don't see anyway UGA takes 3 RBS in this class. This guy is one of the most annoying people I've ever listened to. He (like many others) is so arrogant when it comes to UGA. I LOVE my Dawgs but cmon man we aren't getting every recruit and winning nattys every year 🙄
Yea they take him to use him as a pawn and to prevent him from going to any potential rival then cast him to the streets like an unwanted puppy.....

gainesvol82

Megan Mehlen's towelboy.
Seems so. But not gonna say anything about the coach either. I'm sure it was less about the subject matter and more about the refusal to follow rules, to him.

Guessing he really didn't want to lose Evans for the championship game.
Team they were playing had their best player out so the Northshore coach probably felt like Evens wasn't needed. Sounds to me like he and the coach didn't get along and that's not always the fault of the kid.

chargervol

Coke Zero is hard to snort
Team they were playing had their best player out so the Northshore coach probably felt like Evens wasn't needed. Sounds to me like he and the coach didn't get along and that's not always the fault of the kid.
Very possible.
But my understanding is that the entire team turned them over. Don't know enough to comment much more than that but doesn't sound like ZE was singled out in this particular instance.

VN Store

Sponsors