'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

If Evans were to come here, is there any "Sprint course" that he could enroll in the second half of the semester?
There's was some talk of him Enrolling as a part time student... But not sure how that could work this late in the semester..

So what are the odds that Evans verbally commits to us or anyone else? I understand that it technically doesn’t mean anything until he shows up on someone’s campus this summer, but it would at least be something it he gives a verbal. Just wondering if anyone in the know has any idea on a timetable for him to verbally choose his college, at least for the time being. If we gotta wait until the summer with no inkling of where he will end up that is really going to blow
He has changed his mind so many times already that there's going to be no guarantee until he shows up somewhere and intends classes. Still, I'd like a verbal commitment before signing day for the bump in the rankings alone no one pays attention to what happens to the rankings after signing day anyway.

There's was some talk of him everyone as a part time student... But not sure how that could work this late in the semester..
I know my college offered like 9 week classes that met more frequent and for a longer amount of time. UT would have to offer a class like this that was also an entry level course.

Reactions: calebs
I heard there was a Georgia fan on social media with some big news about this? He said the league didn't want him to share and there may be people trying to shut him down? Anyone catch the updates??

Reactions: Brillovol
I would worry about locker rooms nightmares if we had somebody like Butch running things. I think Pruitt can handle situations like that much better
I agree he needs a no BS Pruitt type coach. He would run all over (no pun intended) a weak Butch type.

Edwards committed to UGA, so Zach is definitely not going there now.
Part of me still thinks he is gonna end up at UGA. Either them or some other program he hasn't been connected to...somewhere like Colorado or Iowa or some other sh*t like that.

Everyone keeps saying this but UT has “3” RBs in this class already not sure 1 scares him much.

I'm not sure he's scared off by much of anything either but ....

A - UGA also has Milton already signed in this class who is nearly as highly rated as Evans.

B - None of the 3 TN signed are on his level.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
I'm not sure he's scared off by much of anything either but ....

A - UGA also has Milton already signed in this class who is nearly as highly rated as Evans.

B - None of the 3 TN signed are on his level.
2 of UT's RB end up at LB and the 3rd is a scat-back, imo. Still, after what he pulled on the coaches when they went to Houston, I doubt he ends up a Vol. Hope I'm wrong, but I really doubt I am

Reactions: onevol74
2 of UT's RB end up at LB and the 3rd is a scat-back, imo. Still, after what he pulled on the coaches when they went to Houston, I doubt he ends up a Vol. Hope I'm wrong, but I really doubt I am
He didn’t pull anything. It was well documented that it was unintentional that he had missed them and he even sought them out to meet with them. The feeling was mutual. Staff was also meeting other players from his high school because they’re future recruits as well down the road. Do your research first.

He didn’t pull anything. It was well documented that it was unintentional that he had missed them and he even sought them out to meet with them. The feeling was mutual. Staff was also meeting other players from his high school because they’re future recruits as well down the road. Do your research first.
I thought I read somewhere that our coaches didn’t even go to Houston this week, so there was no “miscommunication” at all??
Can anyone set me straight on this?
GBO!!

I thought I read somewhere that our coaches didn’t even go to Houston this week, so there was no “miscommunication” at all??
Can anyone set me straight on this?
GBO!!
I’ve read a million different things honestly. I heard the same. It’s untelling what’s true and what isn’t. Weirdest recruitment ever.

gifeditor_20200131_070443.gif

For those who have followed this recruitment and read Basilio this morning, are his comments about Evan's HS coach "benching/banishing him" from the team during the state championship week accurate?

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
For those who have followed this recruitment and read Basilio this morning, are his comments about Evan's HS coach "benching/banishing him" from the team during the state championship week accurate?
He was suspended from the championship game because he refused to give his phone to the coach at the hotel one night I believe.

VN Store

Back