'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

Salvage it newt.
giphy.gif

So do we even know if heā€™s committing next week? Wouldnā€™t be surprised if this drug out.

Last edited:
he can't commit. He already commited to UGA but they let him out of it. My understanding is where ever he shows up to school to enroll in the summer is where he will be.

Reactions: secking
So do we even know if heā€™s committing next week? Would be surprised if this drug out.
You would be surprised if this drug out? I would be SHOCKED if it didnā€™t. Heā€™s not committing next week, doubt he does until he gets the grade he needs on the ACT. This thread will be a very long thread. Regardless if he commits to anyone, this thread will not die until June. What he says in February wonā€™t matter even if he signs financial aid. He can tell UT he is coming and I believe that will be the 7th, perhaps 8th team, Iā€™ve honestly quit counting. He can sign that with multiple teams.

UT has just started with the roller coaster that is Zach Evans, check back in June. Youā€™re just now warming up.

You would be surprised if this drug out? I would be SHOCKED if it didnā€™t. Heā€™s not committing next week, doubt he dies until he gets the grade he needs on the ACT. This thread will be a very long thread. Regardless if he commits to anyone, this thread will not die until June. What he says in February wonā€™t matter even if he signs financial aid. He can tell UT he is coming and I believe that will be the 7th, perhaps 8th team, Iā€™ve honestly quit counting. He can sign that with multiple teams.

UT has just started with the roller coaster that is Zach Evans, check back in June. Youā€™re just now warming up.

images

I don't want to believe........

You would be surprised if this drug out? I would be SHOCKED if it didnā€™t. Heā€™s not committing next week, doubt he does until he gets the grade he needs on the ACT. This thread will be a very long thread. Regardless if he commits to anyone, this thread will not die until June. What he says in February wonā€™t matter even if he signs financial aid. He can tell UT he is coming and I believe that will be the 7th, perhaps 8th team, Iā€™ve honestly quit counting. He can sign that with multiple teams.

Wouldnā€™t*

Unless he enrolls early. And he could as a part time student. They can sign him up for bowling and he can go ahead and enroll. He can take an online course and go ahead and join the team. So if he commits to us, thereā€™s a chance he can go ahead and join winter workouts

Do you know if you all will be in the market for a new RB coach? What are your thoughts on your coaching changes so far?

VN Store

Back