Tom Clancy's The Division

Man, I had completely forgotten about this game! I feel like once it finally comes out nobody's going to give a ****.

Siege has been one of the better console shooters I've played since BF4

Siege has been one of the better console shooters I've played since BF4

Not much competition since bf4 though. Way to many issues and glitches still after the update. Maybe the update on the 20th will address the issues better. Concept is good though. Hopefully squad will eventually come to ps4

Always been a battlefield fanboy but bf4 is not comparable to any previous battlefield game. Only reason they havnt made another bad company is because they are scared of messing up what was a good little franchise.

Last edited:
Last edited:
If you haven't received your code from ubisoft, try here: https://account-uplay.ubi.com/en-GB/beta-access

I preordered from Amazon. Got the free access code via email in minutes and entered it on the ubisoft site. I didn't get the xbox code (or haven't yet), but it's available at the above link on your UPlay account.

All credit to Rosen. He's the man!

Game is interesting. Not sure I really get it yet or if I'm playing it right, though.

Freak and I wandered around for an hour or two and did a few things. Trying to figure things out has been a bit frustrating but such is the learning curve.

Played some more tonight. Not sure what to make of this game so far. Some good and bad. I wonder about the long term playability, which, in fairness, I do quite often with new games.

I thought the game was dropping frames and really laggy, but it appears to be my internet.

I like it. Reminds me of Destiny mix in with Watchdog for the tech and definitely Rainbow Six Vegas for the cover system which I missed in games. Ran good for me with no hiccup other than seeing unfinished models within the game.... Has great potential if they improve from beta.

90AA3B0933E24264F04AF0683B998AFE92857B28

I like it. Reminds me of Destiny mix in with Watchdog for the tech and definitely Rainbow Six Vegas for the cover system which I missed in games. Ran good for me with no hiccup other than seeing unfinished models within the game.... Has great potential if they improve from beta.

There's potential here, but I'm still on the fence about this game.

To me, the weapons were very cookie cutter and didn't really have any wow factor.

The Hospital mission was pretty fun. Seeing the same 2 guys robbing someone in the middle of the street, on every street, was kind of lame. Taking 20 bullets to kill someone in a hoodie is kind of weird.

Darkness zone....I'm still unsure about this place and what's going to come of it. If it's just sit around and rush people extracting, that'll get boring. And if you get bumrushed every time you extract, that'll get boring.

It's just a "beta" and only a small portion of the game, I get that. I'm still interested, but not buying just yet.

Was hoping for a more day z or what have you feel. A large area to cover. Supposedly theres gonna be 100 people per server. All that means is if you kill someone they spawn 100 m away at the 1 of 10 checkpoints and come right back and kill you.

Revive is a joke. The fact you can almost literally jus run by someone and revive sucks. If its you and a friend vs a full squad it will be impossible to kill them all. Way to much health also, you wound someone pretty bad, well guess what they have 3 medkits to heal not to mention the heal perk if they have it actuve.

Ive enjoyed the beta and had no problem but theres definatly many issues to be addressed. And im with you ros the fact it takes so many bullets to kill someone whose wearing knee pads and a coat is kinda sucky

Didn't get to play the beta, but from whats been said here i'm not sure i'll be getting the game.

Biggest concern I've heard is a fear of the games depth(or lack thereof). Similar to Destiny back when it first launched

VN Store

Back