Tom Clancy's The Division

Started playing again with 1.7, I like it. I have a tactician build using a turret that just melts in PvE. I literally throw that thing out there on Challenging missions and sit back in cover and wait until everybody is dead.

Started playing again with 1.7, I like it. I have a tactician build using a turret that just melts in PvE. I literally throw that thing out there on Challenging missions and sit back in cover and wait until everybody is dead.

That doesn't sound very challenging

It's a completely different game now. A lot more like Diablo than Destiny.

I'm still on the fence with D2

You're telling me that if you start playing Destiny 2 next week you aren't going to get your money's worth?

I could understand holding out for PC...the PC version is that good....but I don't believe that's the case here.

Don't fight it. Start at launch and enjoy the Destiny experience as everyone discovers the hidden treasures.

You're telling me that if you start playing Destiny 2 next week you aren't going to get your money's worth?

I could understand holding out for PC...the PC version is that good....but I don't believe that's the case here.

Don't fight it. Start at launch and enjoy the Destiny experience as everyone discovers the hidden treasures.
Oh I know I woild get my money's worth. I lie, I will probably get it at launch, I just go back and forth on it

I want to apologize for saying Destiny 2 would be good earlier in this thread. Boy was I wrong.

I want to apologize for saying Destiny 2 would be good earlier in this thread. Boy was I wrong.

The reason for my question is because of how unsatisfying Destiny 2 is in it's current state. Such a let down for me. Considering the expansions and what not for the Division because of a lack of interest in Bungies latest pay to play.

The reason for my question is because of how unsatisfying Destiny 2 is in it's current state. Such a let down for me. Considering the expansions and what not for the Division because of a lack of interest in Bungies latest pay to play.

I'm not a destiny (1 or 2) player, and I didn't come into the division seriously until 1.2 or 1.3.

For me this game is a ton of fun right now. Story to get to level 30 takes some time, but it's a good story. Once you get to level 30 it really opens up with two PvP modes and a bunch of PvE stuff (my preference).

There are a TON of different builds, which makes the grind still fun.

Stopped playing for a couple of months playing D2, but this game is in a really good place right now. The new classified gear, Global Events, and resilience has brought back a lot of fun with this game.

Next Global Events called "Ambush" goes live Jan 23rd. New Classified Gear Sets, like Alpha Bridge, Tactical, Hunters Faith, and Firecrest :)

I skipped on this game when it came out based on reviews. Did something change to make this a get?

I skipped on this game when it came out based on reviews. Did something change to make this a get?

I like it. Updates have fixed a lot of the issues. My main beef is still there is more building characters and less shooting bad guys. To be any good you need to grind for hours/days to get your character where you need him. The other issue is once you build a character the next update will have changed that make them less powerful. It’s also a must you play in a group to get anything good. Solo is extremely difficult.

The gun play and scenery in the world are awesome though. Lots of fun to play, hours pass and you don’t realize it.

VN Store

Back