Tom Clancy's The Division

First game in a long time that I didn't want to stop playing and go to bed. I just joined up with a random player and played for about 5 hours. This game would be on the hard side trying to go in alone.

Reactions: 1 person
It's a really good mix of diffent game styles. As mentioned before by swil, you get gears of war style movement in third to first person (with scopes), Destiny/Bordelands character and weapons building/custom, free roam, and even weapon crafting like the zombie games. Pretty solid game so far. And up to four co op is pretty awesome

Just picked it up tonight. Won't get a chance to play till tomorrow if anyone wants to team up on ps4

was pressured by my bro-in-law into getting this today; it is slowly growing on me. The fights get pretty challenging - even early on.

Literally cannot get enough of this game. The past two days, I have to go to work and all I want to do is get home and get back on.

Still haven't ventured into the dark zone, think that will be this weekend.

I think they made a bad mistake releasing for beta and then limiting the beta. It represented the overall game horribly. Majority of the negative reviews, I have read, came after the beta and before the full game was released. The forced playable area in the beta did make the game-play VERY repetitive and a lot of people jumped the gun reviewing it before the full game released.

The more I play it, the more I like it.

For me, I think what ever the dark zone has to offer will make or break it for me. The quests are just okay to me so far; I'm hoping to see more variety than just fending off waves of baddies though.

That said, combat is better than expected and gets fun and frantic at times

Really enjoying this game. Good stuff. Haven't touched the Dark Zone yet or the right hand side of the map. Currently level 16 or 17. Gets repetitive here and there but I'm still having fun.

I'll probably pick this up this weekend.
Like SmokeyVol said, since release of full game I'm hearing better reviews...

I'll probably pick this up this weekend.
Like SmokeyVol said, since release of full game I'm hearing better reviews...

I told Freak this after the beta....What if Destiny's beta had been 1 mission in the cosomodrome and some patrol beacons. And you only get to play the opening area and mothyards. It would seem fairly sparse and not all that exciting....

Seems like they only start penalizing deaths once you enter the dark zone. There doesn't seem to be any repercussions of dying during story missions unless I'm missing something. Anyone know if there's a exp hit?

Really enjoying this game. Good stuff. Haven't touched the Dark Zone yet or the right hand side of the map. Currently level 16 or 17. Gets repetitive here and there but I'm still having fun.

Yeah I'm level 4. Decided to check out the dark zone before I logged off last night...won't be doing that again for a bit.

Yeah I'm level 4. Decided to check out the dark zone before I logged off last night...won't be doing that again for a bit.

Lolololol, I bet. A level 4 in the Dark Zone is definitely going to be a feeding frenzy.

I'm a 10 and I'll probably wait until 14-15 to go into the Dark Zone.

It does get repetitive but what games this size doesn't ? I'm still having fun character building/trying out new weapons/ playing with groups. It's a solid game. Looks good and plays smooth. As for the story, I have no clue because honestly I haven't paid attention. Maybe some replay value before next DLC with hard mode missions

It does get repetitive but what games this size doesn't ? I'm still having fun character building/trying out new weapons/ playing with groups. It's a solid game. Looks good and plays smooth. As for the story, I have no clue because honestly I haven't paid attention. Maybe some replay value before next DLC with hard mode missions

I agree. I am really enjoying it. Also, on the repetitive side..... I could not get into Fallout 4 because it feels the same as Fallout 3. Sorry to change topics.

VN Store

Back