Tom Clancy's The Division

The first grind here is unlocking all your wings. Guarding supply crates and free'ing hostages gets old pretty quick when trying to finish each skill tree.

Reactions: 1 person
For me, in Diablo I was always examining the new loot I picked up and trying to get items that fit my build. I feel like I am doing the same in the Division.

Okay, I see. So not like Destiny where you had to go through long ass raids to end up receiving **** for a reward? Loot drops more regularly like Diablo?

Just picked this game up on my lunch brake.
Sounds like I've got a lot of catching up to do...
Will download game and hopefully start playing tonight.

I started playing last night, got my character to almost level 4 and started getting error messages. UBISOFT isn't connected. Are some of you having this same issue? It's MIKE error code with a bunch of numbers...

I got a chance to try this out at my friend's house for a little while last night. From what little I played of it I'd have to say that I liked it but I didn't love it, which seems to be the case with me and most Ubisoft games. I always feel like their games do some really good things but they always do things that make me scratch my head always somehow fall short of being great. I think I'll pass on this one.

Last edited:
Hit 30 last night, but had to go to bed before I could do anything further.

Will be spending a lot of time this weekend in the Dark Zone :)

I got a chance to try this out at my friend's house for a little while last night. From what little I played of it I'd have to say that I liked it but I didn't love it, which seems to be the case with me and most Ubisoft games. I always feel like their games do some really good things but they always do things that make me scratch my head always somehow fall short of being great. I think I'll pass on this one.

Its really best to play this with other people. Kind of boring alone. Also, luckily I am only level 10 because the end game for this does not have a big appeal to me.

Gotcha. Yes I get those occasionally, but mostly, if I quit out of the game properly it doesn't happen. When you're done playing, do you quit the game or just turn off the console?

I quit the game...
I even rebooted last night after this started happening..
I'll try again when I get home from work...
I may have to reinstall game.... Thanks :hi:

I quit the game...
I even rebooted last night after this started happening..
I'll try again when I get home from work...
I may have to reinstall game.... Thanks :hi:

You won't have to reinstall. The "Mike" error is an error loading the profile, if you wait 5-10 minutes and then try again it will work. Same thing happened to me.

So it seems the missions (and enemies) get much tougher after level 15... I'm having trouble soloing them.

Just knocked out about a 7 hour stream playing this. Gets addicting especially when your friends are playing.

are their any specific objectives or is it just pure anarchy?

Nothing specific other than checkpoints and strongholds. It's pretty fun with a group. Getting your stuff extracted is a bit of a rush. Stay to the low levels in the beginning. Are you running solo?

If you or your friends still have Bullet King still alive, rape it while you can. It's being fixed in tonight's patch.

VN Store

Back