Tom Clancy's The Division

Main reason I love it is cause the cod *****s cant play it. Its funny listening to the server chat and everyone getting pissed saying I cant kill anyone and they are trying to run and gun. Its a cover based game for sure alot more stategy and wit goes into it. Anyone can be good at cod hell thats why its an arcade game.

Main reason I love it is cause the cod *****s cant play it. Its funny listening to the server chat and everyone getting pissed saying I cant kill anyone and they are trying to run and gun. Its a cover based game for sure alot more stategy and wit goes into it. Anyone can be good at cod hell thats why its an arcade game.

All these COD fan boys are having a tough time. I absolutely love the controls for the Division. I think they nailed that.

I can't quite figure this game out. I like parts of it but idk. I get a new weapon then can't figure out how to equip. Get currency but can't use it because I'm not a leveled high enough. It's a change of pace from COD which I welcome but I'm still not sure of it.

Played the beta a little; was left underwhelmed by what it had to offer. Seems like a never ending gear whoring affair that requires a lot of grinding. Npcs and stories had the card board cutout feel to them

Initial thoughts? Enjoyed the beta, but it did get repetitive, like SWIL stated.

Played for about 3 hours last night. I love it so far. The gameplay is the same as the beta, but the world is going to be much bigger than people initially thought. There are TONS of side quests and missions to do. Eventually it may turn into more of a grind but that will be a while. Havnt been to the DZ yet so really dont know what has changed there

And kwebb, all of your stuff you get for buying the gold edition, you wint be able to collect until you make it to the base of operations. It will be located at the rewards claim vendor in the BOA

And kwebb, all of your stuff you get for buying the gold edition, you wint be able to collect until you make it to the base of operations. It will be located at the rewards claim vendor in the BOA

Thanks for the heads up brah. Also, I have heard there is a good amount of single player missions which is good.

If you don't like covered based 3rd person shooter or grinding for better gear I would not purchase.

As much as I complained about Destiny, I definitely got my money's worth and I expect the same with this game.

I like it. I ended up getting it for PC at a discounted price, but may end up getting it on PS or XB depending on who all plays it.

Which is better siege or the division?

One is a very good first person tactical shooter, the other is a hybrid of Gears of War/Mass Effect style cover shooter, Destiny-like mmorpg grinding, and GTA-ish open world exploring.

After 4 or 5 hours, I'm enjoying it. There's a lot of stuff in the game and I'm looking forward to playing more tomorrow.

Sprung for the season pass as well when I went to pick it up.

Stayed up into the wee hours of the morning playing. Game is awesome so far.

VN Store

Back