Tom Clancy's The Division

Man I totally agree.

I've traded in the Xbox One 3 times since launch....but I think I'm gonna pick one up again. I don't know what draws me to it. The monthly updates bringing constant improvements, the exclusives, the multimedia features I don't know. But I want one again lol.

I've traded in the Xbox One 3 times since launch....but I think I'm gonna pick one up again. I don't know what draws me to it. The monthly updates bringing constant improvements, the exclusives, the multimedia features I don't know. But I want one again lol.

Hahaha, I have been playing a ton of Madden and Forza Horizon 2 on the One. I got Shadow of Mordor for Ps4.

Via Gamespot

Ubisoft's ambitious open-world game The Division has been delayed and is now expected out early next year, the publisher revealed today.

As part of today's financial results announcement for the year ending March 31, Ubisoft offered a new release window for the latest game to bear Tom Clancy's name. An outline of games coming during the company's 2016 fiscal year (which runs April 1, 2015 - March 31, 2016) lists The Division as coming to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC during its fourth fiscal quarter, which translates to January-March of 2016.

The Division was at one point expected out in 2014, something an anonymous development source described as "laughable" at the time. In May, it was delayed until 2015, though we've never gotten a more specific release date than that.

Ubisoft recently revealed that, along with Massive Entertainment, a total of four studios are working on The Division.

Trailer today wasn't anything special. Certain not what they were showing last year....or was that 2 years ago?

A huge disappointment for me

Same here. Maybe it's because this is the 3rd straight E3 that this game has been shown, but I'm already losing interest and seeing other games that interest me more. Even at Ubisoft's own conference I thought Ghost Recon and For Honor were way more interesting

Disappointing. I was really looking forward to this game. Anyone know if they have plans to relaunch the Splinter Cell series? I played those like it was going out of style.

Seriously cant wait for this game. Hope they dont delay it again

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAGd3XfChPA[/youtube]

I'm holding onto hope. Even if the graphics take a hit, I am pretty excited about the gameplay aspects of it and the story. If they can at least do that right I will be happy.

VN Store

Back