Tom Clancy's The Division

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPq_NVi-TC4#t=20[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhBAc6DYiys[/youtube]

Last edited:
I am undecided on what system I will get this for. If a lot of peeps on here get it for PS4 I will got that route, but if not I am going PC.

This has been my most anticipated title for next gen.....................which means it will be a total disaster and disappointment.

This has been my most anticipated title for next gen.....................which means it will be a total disaster and disappointment.

Maybe you and Haji can start a clan together.

I'm taking a very cautious approach to this one, in concept it might well be an all time great, but I also get nervous when they promise the world as far as gameplay and the overall concept.

Personally, I look at the delay as a good thing.

Maybe you and Haji can start a clan together.

I'm taking a very cautious approach to this one, in concept it might well be an all time great, but I also get nervous when they promise the world as far as gameplay and the overall concept.

Personally, I look at the delay as a good thing.

Agree.....I know Ubisoft is notorious for delaying, I'm hoping they are just taking the time to get it perfect.

The delay is a good thing, Bearcat I am with you. This is my most anticipated game so it will probably suck lol.

I have a feeling Ubisoft will treat the Division like AC Unity and keep both systems at 900p. Which is bs.

That parity stuff is total BS. I really like what Phil Spencer has been doing since he took over, but he needs to nix this deal. It's not fair to gamers to have to "settle" for something lower than what their respective console could actually provide.

Reactions: 1 person
That parity stuff is total BS. I really like what Phil Spencer has been doing since he took over, but he needs to nix this deal. It's not fair to gamers to have to "settle" for something lower than what their respective console could actually provide.

Man I totally agree.

VN Store

Back