'18 TN OL/DL Cade Mays (Transfer)

How many folks who were M-F'ing him when he chose UGA and crapped on Tennessee are all over his junk now. Hard Pass. He hasn't exactly dominated.
Actually you could not be more wrong on his contributions to Georgia’s line play the last two years. Google it or look at my posts yesterday.

Yeah, certainly possible. My son is going into college with 9 hrs with dual enrollment. Add two summer schools to that and you've got an entire year plus. So yeah, makes sense. I'm getting old and time just flies by....
Wish the accelerated options were more in play when I graduated HS 40 years ago.

Cade meant to say F Butch Jones instead of F TN. Problem solved
i mean, i was extremely disappointed and all cause his dad was a great player and I couldn't fathom him not loving TN

But looking back Cade was right.. Butch jones was a colossal f up, but the way he handled it with the f TN was a teenage mistake, which we ought to now forgive, whether he comes here or not

But yeah, it's a little awkward for sure

Someone help me out, why would he leave his starting spot to come here, especially after his recruitment went down and how we treated him. I’m not trying to be negative, I just don’t understand why he’d want to come here in his situation.
Because we're Tennessee VOLS...…… ;)

Someone help me out, why would he leave his starting spot to come here, especially after his recruitment went down and how we treated him. I’m not trying to be negative, I just don’t understand why he’d want to come here in his situation.
His line coach left for HC position. His brother is playing at UT next year. Georgia peaked and is returning to a”Suck” status again. UT is the next big thing. Need more ?

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
The little brother has been all vol and I can’t wait for him to wear the orange and represent TN for this generation of the mays family. But I for one would be disgusted to see Cade come here. That dude was so classless in trashing us at our lowest possible moment. Now I have to admit that I did things I wasn’t proud of as a teenager. But I had to live with those consequences and so will he.
He will never really be accepted around TN again. Piss on him. And the reality is I’m sure he has no interest in TN anyway. He knows he burned the hell out of that bridge. I hope he finishes his career (with the bull dogs) at home watching us participate in the playoffs.

The fact that you got another grown adult to agree with you is somewhat troubling.

VN Store

Back