'18 TN OL/DL Cade Mays (Transfer)

havent see a comment from him in a month, been smooth sailing due to ignore

Til some neo maxi zoom dweebie brings him up
Lol...Can't believe you just dropped NMZD...🤣😂 I say that to people and they look at me like I've got two heads...dats a ol skoo reference.

Reactions: StoVol
Someone help me out, why would he leave his starting spot to come here, especially after his recruitment went down and how we treated him. I’m not trying to be negative, I just don’t understand why he’d want to come here in his situation.
Bc Smart told him that his brother would be recruited to be part of the Georgia “family”. They never made a real effort. Think Cade is realizing Kirby is just another used car salesman with a bad haircut.

Bc Smart told him that his brother would be recruited to be part of the Georgia “family”. They never made a real effort. Think Cade is realizing Kirby is just another used car salesman with a bad haircut.
I think Pittman leaving and getting a chance to play with brother would be bigger reasons. Just my opinion.

Thomas is great news. Wishing on Cade to hits us on the rebound just seems sad and unlikely.
Yeah, wishing a good player at a position of basically constant need would transfer here is definitely sad. It's not like he has a connection here or anything to give us a chance...

Real smooth brain hours over here.

Reactions: Pane di mais
The little brother has been all vol and I can’t wait for him to wear the orange and represent TN for this generation of the mays family. But I for one would be disgusted to see Cade come here. That dude was so classless in trashing us at our lowest possible moment. Now I have to admit that I did things I wasn’t proud of as a teenager. But I had to live with those consequences and so will he.
He will never really be accepted around TN again. Piss on him. And the reality is I’m sure he has no interest in TN anyway. He knows he burned the hell out of that bridge. I hope he finishes his career (with the bull dogs) at home watching us participate in the playoffs.
Get over it.

I read in this thread he graduates after spring semester. If he transfers here before he would need a waiver, if he waited until summer he would be good to play right away.
Wow guess I have no concept of time, I would have never guessed he was that close to graduation.... if true it’s a perfect storm

I read in this thread he graduates after spring semester. If he transfers here before he would need a waiver, if he waited until summer he would be good to play right away.
If he made his intentions known to the coaches, I wonder if they would still let him stay there and train on their dime or just let him bounce.

i mean, i was extremely disappointed and all cause his dad was a great player and I couldn't fathom him not loving TN

But looking back Cade was right.. Butch jones was a colossal f up, but the way he handled it with the f TN was a teenage mistake, which we ought to now forgive, whether he comes here or not

But yeah, it's a little awkward for sure

I think you got it backwards. He was committed until Butch was canned. He didn't sign with GA because he didn't like Butch. As I recall it, he would have come if Butch stayed.

Reactions: BucksnortVol
Wow guess I have no concept of time, I would have never guessed he was that close to graduation.... if true it’s a perfect storm
It’s crazy how that happens. It seems like quite a few guys can get the degree in 3 years. They get plenty of support staff plus spending time there all summer would keep you ahead. I don’t know the rules but I’d assume if he graduated in spring he could transfer like wolf did ?

VN Store

Back