'18 TN OL/DL Cade Mays (Transfer)

Someone help me out, why would he leave his starting spot to come here, especially after his recruitment went down and how we treated him. I’m not trying to be negative, I just don’t understand why he’d want to come here in his situation.

Reactions: BJSforVols
Someone help me out, why would he leave his starting spot to come here, especially after his recruitment went down and how we treated him. I’m not trying to be negative, I just don’t understand why he’d want to come here in his situation.
He’s not starting and guys in front of him will be back.

2 things...

He just said it's in play... Not a sure thing

As a grad transfer he'd be eligible immediately

I understand it's just in play. He's graduating that quickly?? Thought 18' was his first year, that's why I was thinking he'd have to sit.

Pittman is gone and to play with his brother would probably be my guess

I think UGA's defense was a legitimate championship cailber unit, Kirby's mistake was promoting someone to OC instead of making the right hire. In the end that could bite him just like PF here.

The buddy system never works he should have asked Jones. When Uncle Lou starts making sense and saying the song will always end the same way doesent it sound a lot like Jones last 2 years at UT?

I’m not saying he’ll be fired but he’s got a lot to fix.

If he is going to graduate in May I can see it. If not no chance he transfers to sit out a year. He will have been there 2 1/2 years plus summer classes. Plus AP high schoolcourses that count toward college

Reactions: jakez4ut
The little brother has been all vol and I can’t wait for him to wear the orange and represent TN for this generation of the mays family. But I for one would be disgusted to see Cade come here. That dude was so classless in trashing us at our lowest possible moment. Now I have to admit that I did things I wasn’t proud of as a teenager. But I had to live with those consequences and so will he.
He will never really be accepted around TN again. Piss on him. And the reality is I’m sure he has no interest in TN anyway. He knows he burned the hell out of that bridge. I hope he finishes his career (with the bull dogs) at home watching us participate in the playoffs.

Reactions: VOLNPA
I understand it's just in play. He's graduating that quickly?? Thought 18' was his first year, that's why I was thinking he'd have to sit.
Possibly had a good amount of college credits going into college. I’m sure Catholic offers credit hours.

The little brother has been all vol and I can’t wait for him to wear the orange and represent TN for this generation of the mays family. But I for one would be disgusted to see Cade come here. That dude was so classless in trashing us at our lowest possible moment. Now I have to admit that I did things I wasn’t proud of as a teenager. But I had to live with those consequences and so will he.
He will never really be accepted around TN again. Piss on him. And the reality is I’m sure he has no interest in TN anyway. He knows he burned the hell out of that bridge. I hope he finishes his career (with the bull dogs) at home watching us participate in the playoffs.
BonyImmediateAkitainu-small.gif

1575947166722.gif

VN Store

Back