'18 TN OL/DL Cade Mays (Transfer)

Hope Kennedy wins his appeal. Don't forget Calbert in there too. Dayum! Could be a fantastic OL.

I'm still not convinced Smith will be gone. The guy hardly practices due to his condition. The potential is there for a high draft pick but I'm not completely convinced that an NFL team will roll the dice on a high draft pick just yet.

I'm still not convinced Smith will be gone. The guy hardly practices due to his condition. The potential is there for a high draft pick but I'm not completely convinced that an NFL team will roll the dice on a high draft pick just yet.

True story. May all boil down to whether or not he can pass the NFL physical. I hope Trey gets to do what Trey wants to do, but he may be back here another year if the NFL won't sign off on him yet. Good point.

Reactions: PA Vol
i mean, i was extremely disappointed and all cause his dad was a great player and I couldn't fathom him not loving TN

But looking back Cade was right.. Butch jones was a colossal f up, but the way he handled it with the f TN was a teenage mistake, which we ought to now forgive, whether he comes here or not

But yeah, it's a little awkward for sure
I believe the F Tn quote was related to the heat he received from blogs, Volnation,etc. He liked Butch and was unsure of the coaching change. All is forgivin he he comes back.

I believe the F Tn quote was related to the heat he received from blogs, Volnation,etc. He liked Butch and was unsure of the coaching change. All is forgivin he he comes back.

Wasn't happy with his comment, but yeah, show me a 17/18 year old kid that hasn't made a comment he'd rather have back. I see one from a loooong time ago in the mirror every day. There's a few I'd like to have back. Live and learn.

VN Store

Back