'18 TN OL/DL Cade Mays (Transfer)

The little brother has been all vol and I can’t wait for him to wear the orange and represent TN for this generation of the mays family. But I for one would be disgusted to see Cade come here. That dude was so classless in trashing us at our lowest possible moment. Now I have to admit that I did things I wasn’t proud of as a teenager. But I had to live with those consequences and so will he.
He will never really be accepted around TN again. Piss on him. And the reality is I’m sure he has no interest in TN anyway. He knows he burned the hell out of that bridge. I hope he finishes his career (with the bull dogs) at home watching us participate in the playoffs.

Meh, not like he put a hit out on Smokey. Forgive and move on

The buddy system never works

tenor.gif

Possibly had a good amount of college credits going into college. I’m sure Catholic offers credit hours.

Yeah, certainly possible. My son is going into college with 9 hrs with dual enrollment. Add two summer schools to that and you've got an entire year plus. So yeah, makes sense. I'm getting old and time just flies by....

Reactions: MikeInFla
Yeah, certainly possible. My son is going into college with 9 hrs with dual enrollment. Add two summer schools to that and you've got an entire year plus. So yeah, makes sense. I'm getting old and time just flies by....
Haha, I wish it had been offered when I was heading to school.

Reactions: Vol737

Wasn't he an early enrollee? This next semester he'd have 5 semesters under his belt + two summer schools. It's entirely possible he might have enough credits to grad transfer.

Edit: Did a little math. He's have to have taken 18 hours every semester + maxed out his summer hours + transferred credits from high school OR sticks around to take summer classes at UGA before transferring. (That's assuming that the curriculum is structured the same as the SEC school I work at).

The little brother has been all vol and I can’t wait for him to wear the orange and represent TN for this generation of the mays family. But I for one would be disgusted to see Cade come here. That dude was so classless in trashing us at our lowest possible moment. Now I have to admit that I did things I wasn’t proud of as a teenager. But I had to live with those consequences and so will he.
He will never really be accepted around TN again. Piss on him. And the reality is I’m sure he has no interest in TN anyway. He knows he burned the hell out of that bridge. I hope he finishes his career (with the bull dogs) at home watching us participate in the playoffs.
1575947777707.gif

I was ticked off with his F comment. He may not be accepted by you and a few others but most Vol fans will look forward to his return if the rumors pan out.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
How many folks who were M-F'ing him when he chose UGA and crapped on Tennessee are all over his junk now. Hard Pass. He hasn't exactly dominated.

I couldn't have cared less where he chose to play especially considering our situation at the time, but some of his antics toward UT were classless. That said, great if he wants to come here, fine if he finishes his career at UGA. Three kinds of business in this world...big, small and not mine/yours. This is between Cade and his family, so I'll leave it to them.

Reactions: LoudOrange

Why you gotta piss on our fun?

VN Store

Back