Show of hands who's still a believer in this team

I still believe, 2020 has sucked at least we are playing. Jawga is a good team and we got manhandled. Dust off and move on...

I mean I will always believe. But I've went from 7-3 is the floor this year to 4-6 is very possible.

Reactions: whodeycin85
The offense Got whipped and Smith gave poor effort and didn’t lead. I hope they are accountable this week.

This team has a ton of young players contributing in big ways right now. No reason to believe they won’t get better. We’re still one dimensional on offense hell almost no dimensional but the defense shows signs of being just plain damn nasty once some of these guys develop.

If we don't believe in them why on earth would they. We still can have a great season. Go orange! Put me down as a big YES!
I can only hope you guys fire Pruitt. He is a great coach and has your players playing hard. Your defense was flying to the ball. You have your coach. You just need two more recruiting classes so he can put in his favorite defense, using experienced DB’s on islands to open up more blitzing.

Does it matter what we believe about them?

And they need us to believe in them before they'll believe in themselves? That's the exact opposite of how it's supposed to work. "If you don't believe in yourself, why should anyone else?"

Reactions: 08Vol
The problem I have with Pruitt is his inability to make a necessary change when the QB is out of hand.

JG cost us 12 points due to turning the ball over and he still played the whole game. I don’t understand it....
You are wrong. Hr has no inability. He switched QBs like changing underwear last year. A bunch of short memories in here.

I believe in them. Hell, I even believed in JG after halftime..but that was fleeting.
That speaks volumes about the first half performance given your criticism of Guarantano. This game was very similar to the 2007 game vs Florida. It was 28-20 then they housed a fumble return and rolled. It happens. We had Georgia on the ropes today, and only Alabama matches their talent.

Reactions: kcvols1
I'm not sure what to make of them. The strength was supposed to be o line, it certainly want good at all tonight. I was concerned with the defense coming into the season but I was pleased with them tonight.

Not sure what to make of this team but I'm discouraged. I was hoping for improvement and taking about step towards competing with the elite on our schedule but we aren't closing ground.

Reactions: 08Vol
I genuinely wonder why some of these folks are fans. Losing is beyond frustrating, but damn.
It sucks for everybody but some are in that perpetual state anyway. We got whooped and there are identifiable reasons that we’re not going to gloss over. Some want to lay still and bark at anyone who starts moving.

Reactions: kcvols1
I believe we can have a good year. but I'd rather see us loose with a young qb vs a senior who we have spent 3 years cursing
I could buy preferring to lose with more upside...but not at the expense of winning.

Our season ain't dead. Our goal is to beat one of the 3. We Ain't beating Bama. It all comes down to the last game, need to improve drastically before then

Reactions: preacherwebb
I am, but I still think Ga. Is better than Bama,
I think we can beat 1 or both Florida and Bama if we play our game. Georgia is head and shoulders better than anyone else, if Kirby don't win it all I will be surprised.

Bama play has been suspect thus far. Ole Miss is churning out some chunk yards early

Why can everybody in the nation get a big upset, but us? Why can any team in the nation bring in a freshman qb, let alone a 4th string, with the same restrictions we've had and be lights out, but us? I'm still all Vol, but I don't get it.
Check any of the big freshman and when they get brought into a game. It’s always well into the season around the 5th or 6th game. That’s just a fact. Now keep in mind Bailey got no spring or fall practice due to Covid and then contact tracing rule. And finally, have some patience. Pruitt is building something real. I haven’t said that since Fulmer left.

VN Store

Back