Show of hands who's still a believer in this team

I haven't seen a fire pruitt post yet. He knows he is safe no matter what. That is obvious.

We’re no where near ready to compete with the top teams in the SEC, but I do think there been improvement. Georgia was certainly deeper than us talent wise. We still don’t have an answer at QB. Idk what to make of our offensive line though, that’s my biggest concern after this game. There’s no excuse for them to be that bad.

Are we seriously dealing with “Fire Pruitt” idiots after our first loss of the season to the 3rd ranked team?

I guess losing to Georgia makes people think Georgia State
I haven’t seen any of those posts. A lot of football left. It was unlikely we were winning this game, we just looked completely outmanned. This team will be judged on what it does the rest of the way.

I haven’t seen any of those posts. A lot of football left. It was unlikely we were winning this game, we just looked completely outmanned. This team will be judged on what it does the rest of the way.

Sorry. I’m just sensing the growing anti Pruitt sentiment now that led to the fire Pruitt crowd.

I haven't seen a fire pruitt post yet. He knows he is safe no matter what. That is obvious.

Before I saw this thread I was just reading a fire Pruitt thread 🤦‍♂️

Im disappointed. At halftime I was feeling pretty good about our chances. UGA’s D is for real. Our OL couldn’t budge their front 7 and JG is not good enough to carry the offense by himself.

Regroup. Beat UK. Give Bama hell for 60min.

Pruitt is inept and if you're too dense to see that then guess it's fine to be happy about the liberty/music city bowl every season

Reactions: 08Vol
Yep, no ones saying to fire Pruitt. It’s just unacceptable to have the offensive play we had today.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
I still believe in this team the same as I did at the beginning of the year. I knew we were getting better but we still don’t have the depth of talent that the top tier teams have. Our starters can compete with anyone but after that there’s a major drop off at critical positions and that’s what will keep us a step below the elites.

But we have more talent coming and more developing and I said it when Pruitt was hired that this would be a 5 year build and were still on that track.

I think this team will be decent. However I know where they are.....same spot they were in last year.....middle of the road.

I’m not ready to accept this.
now I accept what they are.....but I’m not ready to accept it can’t be better.

I’ve been ready for a change. I’m just so tired of the losses to quality teams and the excuses.

VN Store

Back