RIP Twitter

Dudes gonna get a twofer -- taking down both Twitter and Tesla through his stupidity and pigheadedness.

approaching LG level contra-predictions

Market Summary > Tesla Inc
191.04 USD+82.94 (76.73%)past month
Feb 3, 2:54 PM EST • Disclaimer
NASDAQ: TSLA

up over 70% since this prediction. well done

approaching LG level contra-predictions

Market Summary > Tesla Inc
191.04 USD+82.94 (76.73%)past month
Feb 3, 2:54 PM EST • Disclaimer
NASDAQ: TSLA

up over 70% since this prediction. well done

Isn't is just bizarre that Libs care so much about a private company and the CEO's personal politics?

I posted one from the right, middle, and left. They ALL tell you the russians are in the middle of if it. I know it's very difficult to seperate yourselves from the brain washing of the cult tho. They have you very confused.

I posted one from the right, middle, and left. They ALL tell you the russians are in the middle of if it. I know it's very difficult to seperate yourselves from the brain washing of the cult tho. They have you very confused.
His OWN emails dispute it. I know you want to believe it but the far left Twitter employee in charge of security showed annoyance in the narrative.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Brought to you by the same people that called the laptop a "half fake story" and thinks Libs of tik Tok posting a children's hospitals own video is lying.
I don’t know if those Twitter execs will be in trouble, but the FBI agents should face jail time, including Director Wray.

Twitter was very quickly taken over by the russians when frumpy ran for prez, and then bought by russian operatives (including one infamous peter thiel) using funding from the saudis. Your whole argument has been brought to you by the cult, and spread by murdoch.

All working against Americans to watch you chickenpeck yourselves into a frenzy. They are having a good laugh at you as well.

Twitter was very quickly taken over by the russians when frumpy ran for prez, and then bought by russian operatives (including one infamous peter thiel) using funding from the saudis. Your whole argument has been brought to you by the cult, and spread by murdoch.
VN's own Babylon Bee. Love it.

VN Store

Back