RIP Twitter

He did marry Madonna. Does that count?

At that time when they married which was back in the 80s ..... Sean Penn was strictly an actor & not into being any kind of music mogul per say that I recall. I could be wrong about that I suppose.

Last edited:
At that time when they married which was back in the 80s ..... Sean Penn was strictly an actor & not into being any kind of music mogul per say that I recall. I could be wrong about that I suppose.
I wonder if they meant that Jay Z was also with Jack and Penn in Hawaii? If so that would make them BFFs with 2 sightings

bg011421dAPR20210114034539.jpg

Good. Let them turn into dust for their a**hole ideas for shutting down others who have different opinions..
Let's be clear on why Trump was banned... Trump used his account to encourage a violent demonstration. Over and over again, Trump employed rhetoric such as "fight like hell" on Twitter. Maybe that rhetoric never becomes an issue if some of his idiot followers hadn't taken him literally - but they did.

Twitter gave his "different opinions" a platform for 10 years. He was banned for violating their terms of service, and they had every right to do that.

Let's be clear on why Trump was banned... Trump used his account to encourage a violent demonstration. Over and over again, Trump employed rhetoric such as "fight like hell" on Twitter. Maybe that rhetoric never becomes an issue if some of his idiot followers hadn't taken him literally - but they did.

Twitter gave his "different opinions" a platform for 10 years. He was banned for violating their terms of service, and they had every right to do that.
You are such a liar

No, he was banned because the CEO of Twitter does not like him.

No, he was banned because the CEO of Twitter does not like him.
If that was the case, why wasn't he banned ten years ago? Why wait this long if it was just a matter of personal like or dislike? I doubt Dorsey just decided this week that he didn't care for Trump.

You are such a liar
Hell... just watch the video of Trump telling the crowd to march down Pennsylvania Ave to the Capitol. He even told them that he would go with them (sure you will, Donny!). Trump kept repeatedly using the word "fight". Some of those idiots took him literally... and that has always been a concern with Trump's hyperbolic rhetoric. It is reckless and irresponsible coming from the president.

Twitter needs to be a lot more consistent than what they're doing. They still allow the Iranian top dog sh!t head to spew his hatred for everyone that's still living on the planet. It's not just shutting down Trump. They still let people on their platform to talk hate. But go ahead and cry about Trump.

If that was the case, why wasn't he banned ten years ago? Why wait this long if it was just a matter of personal like or dislike? I doubt Dorsey just decided this week that he didn't care for Trump.

He utilized having the leader of the free world on his app.

VN Store

Back