RIP Twitter

Look, during "the election", the time period we will call this. There were absolutely fbi and cia all over twitter. I know. I was talking to some of them. They THOUGHT they were being anon and talking to an idiot, but I knew I was talking to them. They were giving me personality tests and ****. Basically interviewing and profiling me. GOOD! I didn't care. I wasn't doing anything wrong, and I was talking to presidential candidates! Basically texting with very powerful people. I didn't care if they were checking me out, I expected it. I just let them do their job.

Last edited:
It was all fun and games until one day... I was able to type a whole book on twitter. I was the only one the WORLD that could tweet as much as I wanted, as long as I wanted. Someone WANTED me to keep talking. They WANTED me to keep tweeting. I knew right then I had been targeted by the russians. i hit the delete and never looked back.

It was all fun and games until one day... I was able to type a whole book on twitter. I was the only one the WORLD that could tweet as much as I wanted, as long as I wanted. Someone WANTED me to keep talking. They WANTED me to keep tweeting. I knew right then I had been targeted by the russians. i hit the delete and never looked back.

Some of us on here wish you would STFU now. Take a breath you Russia lover.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I sincerely think you've been using the cheap tinfoil to protect yourself.

You are not conservatives, you are not even republicans any more. You have been mind melted into enemies of the state by guys like this. Who work the hell out of you for profit while destroying the world. There is a reason you don't believe in anything anymore. You listen to too much of these guys' lies. Their only interest is sucking the life juice out of your first borns in an attempt to live forever. They cannot, the good Lord will be their judge.19E70200-1398-4FCF-8065-3BEC3ED71DF1.jpeg

You are not conservatives, you are not even republicans any more. You have been mind melted into enemies of the state by guys like this. Who work the hell out of you for profit while destroying the world. There is a reason you don't believe in anything anymore. You listen to too much of these guys' lies. Their only interest is sucking the life juice out of your first borns in an attempt to live forever. They cannot, the good Lord will be their judge.View attachment 535975

LOL ... You're off your medication again this morning. You need to get that checked out soon.

Twit is involved in a murdoch, truther smear campaign against Mayor Pete today. First the train derailment started trended. When I saw all the misinformation and panic buttons being hit... it REEKED of truther. I knew it as soon as I saw it. I thought they were going to tie it to Biden, and was waiting for it. Turned out Mayor Pete was giving a speech today, and they tied it to him. 100% murdoch and the truther crowd working with the paypal mafia and kushners. It's a smear campaign.

tweet of the day.

The Simulation must be getting slower. Back in 1979, it only took 12 DAYS for "The China Syndrome" to cause the Three Mile Island nuclear accident. It took a whole 12 WEEKS for "White Noise" to cause the East Palestine toxic spilling train accident.

Remind yourselves, there are only about 180,000 paying twit users. Barely enough to keep the coffee machines going. So, that's a lot of "telephone" game regurgitation. It's coming from somewhere for a reason. Be careful about hitting panic buttons over social posts.

He doesn't know what a pronoun is...

331061284_1424557881682148_9198379916116848381_n.jpg

Twit is involved in a murdoch, truther smear campaign against Mayor Pete today. First the train derailment started trended. When I saw all the misinformation and panic buttons being hit... it REEKED of truther. I knew it as soon as I saw it. I thought they were going to tie it to Biden, and was waiting for it. Turned out Mayor Pete was giving a speech today, and they tied it to him. 100% murdoch and the truther crowd working with the paypal mafia and kushners. It's a smear campaign.
WTH? Anyone?

VN Store

Back