RIP Twitter

This has all been a giant spy op against the American people, who obviously can't help themselves. That's why we say... It was an attempt at influencing the election (a successful one) by the russians and saudis, and many who participated (some knowingly, some not) should be tried and imprisoned. I half believe frumpy was simply too stupid to know any better. Even the KGB admitted they were working him for 50 years for the occasion. The damage that man did to America will be felt for generations. It's going to take more than 2 years to clean it up.

Unless people are jailed as a result of this oversight then it's a waste of time. Democrats were trying to jail people on stuff that wasn't true. I want to see some consequences!

Not much will happen when there's a Democrat appointed DOJ running the place.
They just ignore their own corrupt buddies & give them a pass for their despicable behavior.

Reactions: Sgt_Nick_Fury
Garland makes life unlivable for both sides. That's how he has lasted. He appoints the opposite of what ever case is going on and walks away. If it's a frumpy case, he appoints a republican judge and and says "have fun."

common man. They have been deep into President Bidens properties and assets. As for Madam Vice President Harris? I have no idea. She is one of the most secure people I have ever seen. Nobody has **** on her. BTW 00E41E66-E0B6-44CB-97D5-0B6E5995450D.jpeg

Do you consider THESE guys to be experts as well? This is who you are listening to. And then have the GALL, the absolute brain numbing hubris, to waste my tax money to try to muddy, confuse, and assist Americas enemies. Who are LAUGHING hysterically with this **** show on one chinese tv, and Frumpies pee tape on the next!

VN Store

Back