RIP Twitter

He also cut off third party apps, and announced his intentions of creating a twit monetary exchange that deals with cypto boys. He wants you going directly to the web site search, and he wants you to give him your money. I still do, but I do it much less, and I stopped linking directly to tweets when possible.

He also cut off third party apps, and announced his intentions of creating a twit monetary exchange that deals with cypto boys. He wants you going directly to the web site search, and he wants you to give him your money. I still do, but I do it much less, and I stopped linking directly to tweets when possible.

Did you just say you still support Twitter and Elon ? 😂

Thanks for doing your part. 🤣

LMAO. I am not on the twits. I aggregate it for information, as I've said many times. I dropped twit during the frumpy election when I got hacked by the russians. Next for Muskateer is monetizing people like me. I will be watching closely, and minimizing that. He might try adds for free searchers, but that would isolate free searchers (like me). I'm assuming he is smarter than that. I think he wants people like me to keep searching. He is selling free searchers info to third parties like facebook did.

LMAO. I am not on the twits. I aggregate it for information, as I've said many times. I dropped twit during the frumpy election when I got hacked by the russians. Next for Muskateer is monetizing people like me. I will be watching closely, and minimizing that. He might try adds for free searchers, but that would isolate free searchers (like me). I'm assuming he is smarter than that. I think he wants people like me to keep searching. He is selling free searchers info to third parties like facebook did.

You must be pretty important to get hacked by the “Russians”.

OR, I was talking to important people during an election year on a site funded by the kushners and influenced by pro russian operatives. I drew too much attention.

VN Store

Back