RIP Twitter

While I enjoy seeing Musk, who, like Trump, craves adoration, getting pummeled and I am fascinated with the structure of the acquisition, I worry about all the jobs being negatively impacted here. The other side of that, is Tesla may be moving into "Must Buy" territory for investors.

Reactions: n_huffhines
While I enjoy seeing Musk, who, like Trump, craves adoration, getting pummeled and I am fascinated with the structure of the acquisition, I worry about all the jobs being negatively impacted here. The other side of that, is Tesla may be moving into "Must Buy" territory for investors.

Why would one enjoy seeing Musk get pummeled?
Because he craves attention? Lordy your list must be everybody in power or position.

Fact..lefties loved Musk when he was rolling out those EVs.

His naked lust for power grows stronger every day. You can feel it rising within. If he believes half of what is coming out of his bots mouth, you should be rethinking who you follow, and why. He is not an emperor. He is not a king. The people are the country. The people see your dark hearted souls. Now he is holding court with Mike Lee? Your lust for power will be your undoing. Your minds have been twisted, and your hearts turned. The people will rise to your challenge, and we will not have to strike at you to do it. Good will prevail.

Dude is not a scientist, or an expert, and doesn't know what he's talking about, but positions himself as an expert at everything. This one bothers me. This one is intentional. He is doing things with INTENT. Positioning himself as knowing more than he does. 8D14DA53-556C-4853-BE12-2DFED98381A8.jpeg

Dude is not a scientist, or an expert, and doesn't know what he's talking about, but positions himself as an expert at everything. This one bothers me. This one is intentional. He is doing things with INTENT. Positioning himself as knowing more than he does. View attachment 527221

All political authorities do that..COVID, economy, etc..None of them no **** either.

WTF is THIS GUY? He is NOT a politician, or an expert an anything what so ever. There is something very, very wrong happening here. He has either been compromised, or has a lex luthor sized ego with no common sense. He is acting like he takes psychedelics regularly. Now he is doing it WITH INTENT. He has NO authority what so ever.

WTF is THIS GUY? He is NOT a politician, or an expert an anything what so ever. There is something very, very wrong happening here. He has either been compromised, or has a lex luthor sized ego with no common sense. He is acting like he takes psychedelics regularly. Now he is doing it WITH INTENT. He has NO authority what so ever.

He's an evil Russian agent.

My point..you criticize him but how come no criticism of Congress and Biden? They are in actual power affecting our lives and dont know ****.

Musk..he has absolutely no impact on my or your life.

Well, we know he is buddy buddy with known American terrorists, and he sure as hell talks like it. Problem is we got yahoos out here hanging on his every word like it's the messiah or some ****. My GOT people are idiots.

Because BIDEN has his **** together, and is actually listening to doctors in the real world, you know... REALITY. Not some Q conspiracy russian influencer site.

Well, we know he is buddy buddy with known American terrorists, and he sure as hell talks like it. Problem is we got yahoos out here hanging on his every word like it's the messiah or some ****. My GOT people are idiots.

You, EL, Huff and Velo post more of his remarks than anyone else so who's really hanging on his every word?

His naked lust for power grows stronger every day. You can feel it rising within. If he believes half of what is coming out of his bots mouth, you should be rethinking who you follow, and why. He is not an emperor. He is not a king. The people are the country. The people see your dark hearted souls. Now he is holding court with Mike Lee? Your lust for power will be your undoing. Your minds have been twisted, and your hearts turned. The people will rise to your challenge, and we will not have to strike at you to do it. Good will prevail.
I'm going to guess you were in the drama club?

Reactions: StarRaider
Because BIDEN has his **** together, and is actually listening to doctors in the real world, you know... REALITY. Not some Q conspiracy russian influencer site.

Reports from Biden’s overseas visits confirmed that Biden can’t even control his sh** at this point. He certainly doesn’t have it together. If he were to truly listen to the Doctors, he would resign because he is clearly senile.

Reactions: ButchPlz

VN Store

Back