Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah most of the time we bring a lot on ourselves. Or I usually do. Really wasn't my cow to milk anyway. I apologize to all. I am just a peace loving guy and we have enough to be mad and maybe happy about, we all can pick our poison. I don't bring any info and never will but I like to read what some people brings.

Agree, but not when the person is full of ****. This guy is full of ****. I totally get wanting to be in the know - that’s why I spent an unhealthy amount of time on multiple platforms. That’s why I’ll post VQ blurbs if it hasn’t already been posted. I want to know and I figure others do to.

But when someone is just parading around spewing ******** in thread after thread misleading people, it’s aggravating. Gives legit guys like AV, marker, Geaux, LA, and rpp (others have vouched for him, even if he and i did have a cat fight the other day) a bad rep.

If you can’t tell @BamSeydu is talking out his ass but reading his posts, then just know he literally tried this insider schtick around 2009-2012 and got exposed. Went into hiding and for some reason suddenly reappeared.

Reactions: SugarCC
You’re my favorite new poster.

I was here 7-8 years ago bro. I’m sure you’ve catered for me too at some point. 🤔 I’m not a young pup. Markeith Ambles was at my house for a bit on his OV... the night of, well I’m sure you’ve heard rumors. How’s that for old school?

I was here 7-8 years ago bro. I’m sure you’ve catered for me too at some point. 🤔 I’m not a young pup. Markeith Ambles was at my house for a bit on his OV... the night of, well I’m sure you’ve heard rumors. How’s that for old school?
tenor.gif

Lane?

Lane? Is that you?

Reactions: SweetasSoda
You can’t afford my catering. I’m glad you posted 7 years ago. I’ve been involved in recruiting since 1996. I’ve been involved with UT athletics since 1997. I’ve forgotten more people than you’ll ever make believe that you know.

You can’t afford my catering. I’m glad you posted 7 years ago. I’ve been involved in recruiting since 1996. I’ve been involved with UT athletics since 1997. I’ve forgotten more people than you’ll ever make believe that you know.

Wrong. I own several companies... but not gonna get into all that. 💰

Insider caterer!!

You heard it here first!!

Tell me who you know. I’ve done so already.

Did you play power forward for your high school team...even tho you’re 5’3 and can dunk a basketball even tho you never practiced even tho you picked up a police...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back