Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seeing some hate for yoga coming across the board. Here's an open invite to all of my Volnation brethren: if you are in Nashville for any reason, if you are into exercising, hit me up and I'll comp your fee to one of my yoga classes. It's not what you think. I work with professional and collegiate athletes, and they struggle mightily with the work. After class, beer of your choice. (on you of course!)

I'm seeing some hate for yoga coming across the board. Here's an open invite to all of my Volnation brethren: if you are in Nashville for any reason, if you are into exercising, hit me up and I'll comp your fee to one of my yoga classes. It's not what you think. I work with professional and collegiate athletes, and they struggle mightily with the work. After class, beer of your choice. (on you of course!)
sign me up

giphy.gif

Anyone who ***** on yoga likely cant touch their toes and couldnt run a mile if their life depended on it. Real athletes know yoga is as intense as almost any other physical activity. Takes extreme discipline to succeed.

Oh I freely admit I couldn't handle it, even before what I've gone though the last year and a half. Right now, just walking to my mailbox wears me out.

Reactions: CreiveHallVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back