Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legitimate protest of an unacceptable use of police force != Burning down businesses and property of innocent people

Taking away the liberty of one innocent group because someone has taken away the liberty of another innocent group is never the right answer. Never.

This won't change anyone's mind, but the data doesn't support the claim that blacks are any more subject to death by law enforcement than other races. They are generally 20-23% of the deaths, but are usually about 27% of the arrests.

My wife saw this on Facebook: Screenshot_20200602-114811_Messages.jpg
This is not their only posting on Craigslist and not the only city they have scheduled for mayhem. Wherever you are, be safe and be vigilant.

Facebook? It must be true. Cmon.
You don't have to believe it, but you can see the nation being destroyed on a nightly basis. The listings may be false, but rioters will still show up expecting to be paid for destroying property. It should have never been a Craigslist's ad to begin with.

Put out by the department of justice apparently so …… not surprised by the numbers, but you would never hear that on the news. That's unfortunately the America that most people are aware of … but the truth has been and will continue to be hijacked which is unfortunate. Having said this -- I thought there was supposed to be no politics in this forum :). I might just share my philosophy on race, it's a pretty interesting one ….. given any small drip of encouragement - since this seems to be the topic de jour.
I think anything can be discussed in the off topic thread. That's what it's for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back