Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you not look at the picture? He is kneeling on the neck of the statue of liberty. Symbolizing how he is choking out the freedom in our country. He denounces protesting, including peaceful protests (NFL kneeling and current), and he just threatened to mobilize the US military against US citizens. You may want to pay attention to the details before getting all angry and hateful. No matter if you're republican or democrat, his actions should scare you or at least make you question what's actually happening.

What are you even talking about? Good grief, where do get your information? You are either getting duped by your news source or you're willfully making stuff up. He hasn't denounced peaceful protesting. He went so far as to say the radicals are taking away from those protesting peacefully for Mr. Floyd.

As far as criticizing kneeling for the national anthem, so what? A lot of people didn't like it. As a QB in the NFL he had a powerful platform to do something beneficial for his cause. That platform gave him a lot of options, and could have garnered a lot of support in America. He could have tried to unite us. Instead he made it about himself and I am not sure what was gained from it other than to further divide us, because you can't have a problem with someone disrespecting our symbols without being labeled a racist.

As far as calling the military up, he has a constitutional duty to protect the nation, and he has the constitutional authority to do so. This won't be 1968. I expect the military will be used only to prevent destruction, but I would also expect FBI special units to be monitoring and targeting leaders of Antifa. Have to get the leadership to slow the momentum. of this thing.

Last edited:
Really? You've never met a racist? I've met several. Even related to some. Plenty of homophobes as well. I don't believe racism creeps around every corner, but it certainly still exists.
Is racism a term for whites only? Because I have known just as many blacks and Latino people that hated whites as whites hating blacks and Latinos...

You are right...racism exists, but it exists on all sides.

Is racism a term for whites only? Because I have known just as many blacks and Latino people that hated whites as whites hating blacks and Latinos...

You are right...racism exists, but it exists on all sides.
I've never denied that. I have posts somewhere, not sure which forum since we're talking politics here now, that state as much. Hate doesn't know a color barrier.

You watch a lot of Fox News Mr 🐑. Maybe consider multiple 'news' sources for information, think a little bit, and make a decision.
This is a Trump issue, not a Democrat or Republican problem. All he does it threaten people.
If any of you think that you are getting the facts from any news source, well I think that maybe I just need to leave it at that.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
How more divisive can Trump be? Threatening US citizens with use of the military. Also having the military shoot rubber bullets and tear gas at peaceful protestors just so he could get a photo op holding a Bible in front of a church. What a leader.
Stop repeating this blatant lie. I watched RIOTERS throwing bricks and glass bottles at the police before the push started. Fn spoiled brats get the belt sometimes.

My brother and I are solo Dem's in family. I can tell you, moderate Rep's, even my wife is not going to vote for him this time around.
So you aren’t going to vote? Or are you going to vote for a completely confused, womanizing, moron? Sounds like a lose/ lose situation

You watch a lot of Fox News Mr 🐑. Maybe consider multiple 'news' sources for information, think a little bit, and make a decision.
This is a Trump issue, not a Democrat or Republican problem. All he does it threaten people.
I'm sorry this same thing was happening under Obama. He said all the things the press loved, and it did not change anything.

Stop repeating this blatant lie. I watched RIOTERS throwing bricks and glass bottles at the police before the push started. Fn spoiled brats get the belt sometimes.
Truth doesn’t fit the agenda.

Rioters aren’t “peaceful protestors” also, there was a curfew placed by the Governor for 7pm. So, if you were out after that you were breaking the Governors order.

But, people don’t care about that either. Because again, it doesn’t fit their agenda. 100s of law enforcement officials have been injured over the 3 days of rioting in DC. But, the protests are “peaceful” lol.

I'm sorry this same thing was happening under Obama. He said all the things the press loved, and it did not change anything.
Dont think riots happened to this extent. His leadership, or, lack thereof - more specifically his comments about looting...shooting, and actions today only incense folks.

In all fairness, riots would have happened under any one's tenure. He isnt helpingg situation.

Reactions: Devo182
Work in an inner city school before you tell me the school system is systematically racist. Those kids can't leave the street behind and enter a different environment. An environment that needs discipline. NO EXCEPTIONS. Teachers have a right to teach their class without disruption or endangerment of their students. Many lower socioeconomic students cannot (more like refuse to) behave in a manner that is respectful to their fellow students because they're told (by people like you) that school is racist or school can't help them in life or some other stupid reason for them not to try. The systematic racism people talk about with education is actually a community problem not a school system problem.
Thank you for addressing this. Those that do all their studies do not have a clue about an actual classroom but draw conclusions anyway.

Dont think riots happened to this extent. His leadership, or, lack thereof - more specifically his comments about looting...shooting, and actions today only incense folks.

In all fairness, riots would have happened under any one's tenure. He isnt helpingg situation.
Agree the riots would happen under anyone's tenure, and he makes comments that incense some. But the media also twists what he says, leave out some things he says, and purposefully repeat continuously anything he says that will incense them. It is going to have to start with ordinary everyday people to bring healing in this country because those at the top of government and media are willing to sacrifice us all to get what they want.

They are weak. The rioters would be gone if they could do their job
Trump is just as weak or weaker. When you truly look at his action. He does a lot of hollering and makes a lot of threats, but he doesn’t follow up on his words. Everything is about a photo op or buzz words (Fake news, Obamagate, Chinese virus, lock here up, alternative facts, etc..). The man hasn’t taken any true actions of a leader in the last few months. He hasn’t taken any blame, he hasn’t shown any empathy while many are in pain (financially, emotionally, and physically), he hasn’t said he needs to do better, he continually plays politics trying to point his finger at someone else. His actions are truly despicable and I would hate to leave this earth knowing all I did during my time on earth was bring pain and increase the hatred.

Attachments

• FC5A3A4B-AF5E-4A48-9DD8-592FE1CE593A.png
    FC5A3A4B-AF5E-4A48-9DD8-592FE1CE593A.png
    157.5 KB · Views: 6
Trump is just as weak or weaker. When you truly look at his action. He does a lot of hollering and makes a lot of threats, but he doesn’t follow up on his words. Everything is about a photo op or buzz words (Fake news, Obamagate, Chinese virus, lock here up, alternative facts, etc..). The man hasn’t taken any true actions of a leader in the last few months. He hasn’t taken any blame, he hasn’t shown any empathy while many are in pain (financially, emotionally, and physically), he hasn’t said he needs to do better, he continually plays politics trying to point his finger at someone else. His actions are truly despicable and I would hate to leave this earth knowing all I did during my time on earth was bring pain and increase the hatred.
Because the democrats in the House and Senate have stymied him at every turn. Its hard to get things done with both hands tied behind your back. Maybe that blowhard Pelosi and those other idiots should've focused more on policy then a bogus impeachment and then you would've seen more done

Agree the riots would happen under anyone's tenure, and he makes comments that incense some. But the media also twists what he says, leave out some things he says, and purposefully repeat continuously anything he says that will incense them. It is going to have to start with ordinary everyday people to bring healing in this country because those at the top of government and media are willing to sacrifice us all to get what they want.
Media is less culprit here than bad leadership & disenfranchisement amongst citizens...pandemics, recessions, gun violence, police brutality, and idiot politicians (left and right).

Media is less culprit here than bad leadership & disenfranchisement amongst citizens...pandemics, recessions, gun violence, police brutality, and idiot politicians (left and right).
All of that last part...but I think the media today has bad leadership. But while we are passing out blame, we are the ones that listen to them and vote in the idiot politicians (could even add the ones that should run don't)....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back