Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Democrats: Trump isn’t giving us any help

President Trump: If the governors can’t handle it, I’ll send people who can

Democrats: Trump has no authority to do that, he’s trying to be a dictator! It’s the governor’s job to protect their state!

President Trump: Ok, then take care of your state!

Democrats OMG! Trump isn’t doing anything!
You watch a lot of Fox News Mr 🐑. Maybe consider multiple 'news' sources for information, think a little bit, and make a decision.
This is a Trump issue, not a Democrat or Republican problem. All he does it threaten people.

I'm sure life is easier for you when you choose to ignore problems rather than face them. No my friend, it is you who are part of the problem.

Calling the President a murderer is treason. Would be the same if President Obama was still in office. You only respect the office if it’s your guy. You are divisive. If you the the President can be divisive, I would agree. But you are as much a part of the problem as you accuse him and others to be.

You watch a lot of Fox News Mr 🐑. Maybe consider multiple 'news' sources for information, think a little bit, and make a decision.
This is a Trump issue, not a Democrat or Republican problem. All he does it threaten people.

Dude, it’s a Washington problem and they all threatened everyone. Politicians all care about keeping power and all suck. It’s a two party system problem.

Man you are getting worse...not enough Jesus in your heart I guess😒
Poor guy. He seems to be mad about his life, and it's easier to take his anger out on others rather than work to improve it. I hope he can find Jesus again and learn that being compassionate and constructive lead to better, happier living.

Weak, lazy response. So you hate Democrats and they are responsible for all of the problems going on today? Must be easy living in that simple, sheltered little mind. Hope you go church this weekend and put another payment down to get into heaven.
I didnt say they were responsible for everything. As an American we all have a play in what goes on. But every time the left doesn't get their way this **** starts. The democratic party is nothing but greed and corruption it needs to be taken down. The democrats stand for oppression

Nope, you have a president ignoring the real problem of injustice and systemic racism. He is refusing to address it and is distracting by focusing on the looting and violence. That's why this keeps going on and getting worse. He is threatening violence with violence. How do you not see that?

He has addressed it plenty the last few days. Just because the MSM won't show it, doesn't mean he hasn't been addressing it regularly. He has clearly delineated between the right of the legitimate protesters to protest against the actions of the marxist/anarchist groups causing the destruction. They are the concern and a lot of protesters are recognizing that and not just speaking out, but physically stopping Antifa members and turning them over to the cops. That was awesome to see the protesters trying to take back their protest. But the leadership of Antifa has to be neutered right now.

Not trying to stir the pot in either direction, but how would you address systematic racism at this current time?

Your first problem is labeling America systemically and endemically racist. These are lies spread by the media and people in power to cause a great divide. Recall how many overt racist acts have you seen in your time earth. Me? Zero. I’m 35. Stop listening to the news. It’s dangerous to think we are bigots at our core. A few categorical racists is not a representation of all America. Stop it.

But to you answer your question, how do we solve racism? It’s learned, so it can be unlearned. I personally think following Jesus and understanding the multi-ethnic community he and his followers called for is a pretty good start.

Last edited:
He has addressed it plenty the last few days. Just because the MSM won't show it, doesn't mean he hasn't been addressing it regularly. He has clearly delineated between the right of the legitimate protesters to protest against the actions of the marxist/anarchist groups causing the destruction. They are the concern and a lot of protesters are recognizing that and not just speaking out, but physically stopping Antifa members and turning them over to the cops. That was awesome to see the protesters trying to take back their protest. But the leadership of Antifa has to be neutered right now.
The msm doesn't want to admit when trump does something right. They've been bought to push thr rhetoric of the left. The msm is a large part of the problem

The "rehabilitation" of War Criminal Dubya by the left shows that they have no principles other than ORANGE MAN BAD.

That was my first thought. They are so desperate that they are praising G Dubya?

My second thought was that they are now re-inventing how Obama handled Ferguson and Baltimore.

Calling the President a murderer is treason. Would be the same if President Obama was still in office. You only respect the office if it’s your guy. You are divisive. If you the the President can be divisive, I would agree. But you are as much a part of the problem as you accuse him and others to be.
Did you not look at the picture? He is kneeling on the neck of the statue of liberty. Symbolizing how he is choking out the freedom in our country. He denounces protesting, including peaceful protests (NFL kneeling and current), and he just threatened to mobilize the US military against US citizens. You may want to pay attention to the details before getting all angry and hateful. No matter if you're republican or democrat, his actions should scare you or at least make you question what's actually happening.

Your first problem is labeling America systemically and endemically racist. These are lies spread by the media and people in power to cause a great divide. Recall how many overt racist acts have you seen in your time earth. Me? Zero. I’m 35. Stop listening to the news. It’s dangerous to think we are bigots at our core. A few categorical racists is not a representation of all America. Stop it.
You hit the nail on the head. This is a police issue. There are just as many whites killed by blacks as vice versa the msm just doesn't push it

Did you not look at the picture? He is kneeling on the neck of the statue of liberty. Symbolizing how he is choking out the freedom in our country. He denounces protesting, including peaceful protests (NFL kneeling and current), and he just threatened to mobilize the US military against US citizens. You may want to pay attention to the details before getting all angry and hateful. No matter if you're republican or democrat, his actions should scare you or at least make you question what's actually happening.

Ok. Will admit after playing basketball in this heat and humidity and looking at my phone, I did not notice that and it is political free speech. However he has some issues where he needs to understand running your own company and being President is different. Yet, these Antifa people have to be stopped and plenty of people of color feel the same way.

Nope, you have a president ignoring the real problem of injustice and systemic racism. He is refusing to address it and is distracting by focusing on the looting and violence. That's why this keeps going on and getting worse. He is threatening violence with violence. How do you not see that?
And he is the first? I’m no Trump apologist, but laying it all at his feet is wrong. All parties involved, starting with the piece of crap Officer, that took a life, and that’s what I believe. I don’t care about his priors. It was senseless and all involved needs to be held accountable. Period. I also don’t agree with the aftermath that we’ve seen. People looting and burning are wrong also. They are not honoring anyone.

But to you answer your question, how do we solve racism? It’s learned, so it can be unlearned. I personally think following Jesus and understanding the multi-ethnic community he and his followers called for is a pretty good start.

You hit the nail on the head. This is a police issue. There are just as many whites killed by blacks as vice versa the msm just doesn't push it

You need to understand that you don’t have to see overtly racist acts for systemic racism to exist. You wouldn’t notice considering it isn’t on display for everyone to see and I’m guessing you’re white, like me, so you wouldn’t have experienced it either. But it’s real.

The criminal justice system is systemically racist:
Demographic Differences in Sentencing

The policing of our society is systemically racist:
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/pbtss11.pdf

Our education system is systemically racist:
Black Preschoolers Far More Likely To Be Suspended

Systemic racism exists when it comes to employment opportunities:
Are Emily and Greg More Employable than Lakisha and Jamal? A Field Experiment on Labor Market Discrimination

Labeling America systemically racist isn’t saying every American, or even the majority of Americans, are racist. It’s actually not labeling a single individual as racist. It is saying that there are systems in place that produce results that show great inequality among races.

And since you invoked Jesus into the convo, even the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops recognizes that systemic racism exists:
http://www.usccb.org/issues-and-act.../racism/upload/racism-and-systemic-racism.pdf

Also, all of these church leaders recognize racism exists:

Churches amplify urgent calls to address violent racism in US — World Council of Churches

Or is it that everyone who recognizes racism is real is just getting a fast one pulled on them by the media?

You need to understand that you don’t have to see overtly racist acts for systemic racism to exist. You wouldn’t notice considering it isn’t on display for everyone to see and I’m guessing you’re white, like me, so you wouldn’t have experienced it either. But it’s real.

The criminal justice system is systemically racist:
Demographic Differences in Sentencing

The policing of our society is systemically racist:
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/pbtss11.pdf

Our education system is systemically racist:
Black Preschoolers Far More Likely To Be Suspended

Systemic racism exists when it comes to employment opportunities:
Are Emily and Greg More Employable than Lakisha and Jamal? A Field Experiment on Labor Market Discrimination

Labeling America systemically racist isn’t saying every American, or even the majority of Americans, are racist. It’s actually not labeling a single individual as racist. It is saying that there are systems in place that produce results that show great inequality among races.

And since you invoked Jesus into the convo, even the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops recognizes that systemic racism exists:
http://www.usccb.org/issues-and-act.../racism/upload/racism-and-systemic-racism.pdf

Also, all of these church leaders recognize racism exists:

Churches amplify urgent calls to address violent racism in US — World Council of Churches

Or is it that everyone who recognizes racism is real is just getting a fast one pulled on them by the media?

What a load of horsecrap.

Interesting. You don't consider looting and violence a problem as well? Not looking to defend Trump, but it's ignorant to ignore the bigger problem at the moment is the violence and looting that has been unleashed upon the country.

Interesting. You don't consider looting and violence a problem as well? Not looking to defend Trump, but it's ignorant to ignore the bigger problem at the moment is the violence and looting that has been unleashed upon the country.
I am all for the protesting, Floyds death was evil, but all that **** is just as evil, and the pos on here justifying it are evil.

Really? You've never met a racist? I've met several. Even related to some. Plenty of homophobes as well. I don't believe racism creeps around every corner, but it certainly still exists.

Really? You've never met a racist? I've met several. Even related to some. Plenty of homophobes as well. I don't believe racism creeps around every corner, but it certainly still exists.
Much of it subconscious. But simple research has proven it, such as blind resume studies. Have a "black name"? Good luck getting a fair shot at a job.

Work in an inner city school before you tell me the school system is systematically racist. Those kids can't leave the street behind and enter a different environment. An environment that needs discipline. NO EXCEPTIONS. Teachers have a right to teach their class without disruption or endangerment of their students. Many lower socioeconomic students cannot (more like refuse to) behave in a manner that is respectful to their fellow students because they're told (by people like you) that school is racist or school can't help them in life or some other stupid reason for them not to try. The systematic racism people talk about with education is actually a community problem not a school system problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back