Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seeing some hate for yoga coming across the board. Here's an open invite to all of my Volnation brethren: if you are in Nashville for any reason, if you are into exercising, hit me up and I'll comp your fee to one of my yoga classes. It's not what you think. I work with professional and collegiate athletes, and they struggle mightily with the work. After class, beer of your choice. (on you of course!)

Did yoga in p90x. Man I felt great and crazy flexible by then end of it but shoot it is tough and boring. It really is something that is good for the body

FTR, the creator of yoga pants was a damn genius.
Debatable... He should have put a size restriction on them.

1132135.jpg

I'm seeing some hate for yoga coming across the board. Here's an open invite to all of my Volnation brethren: if you are in Nashville for any reason, if you are into exercising, hit me up and I'll comp your fee to one of my yoga classes. It's not what you think. I work with professional and collegiate athletes, and they struggle mightily with the work. After class, beer of your choice. (on you of course!)

Is this invitation open to those wanting to observe put not participate? More importantly, this isn't like an all guy class or a class for the obese, is it?

Where do you teach and what are normal rates? I’m fairly mobile but wouldn’t mind a yoga class a week to improve.

I teach at 2 studios now
1. Shakti Power Yoga on 16th - drop in class is $20, but they run a new student special of 30 days for $30
2. Small World Yoga on 17th - $5 classes, the home studio of the nonprofit I work for so the $5 is a donation (hence my willingness to pay for others' classes)
We also host a bunch of donation classes around the community (beer and yoga anyone?) and free classes at inner-city libraries.

Reactions: StoVol
I teach at 2 studios now
1. Shakti Power Yoga on 16th - drop in class is $20, but they run a new student special of 30 days for $30
2. Small World Yoga on 17th - $5 classes, the home studio of the nonprofit I work for so the $5 is a donation (hence my willingness to pay for others' classes)
We also host a bunch of donation classes around the community (beer and yoga anyone?) and free classes at inner-city libraries.
Given I wasn't a yoga fan to start with and you topped it off by saying trained athletes have difficulty with it, I'll just go ahead and skip straight to buying you a beer.

Wait, I think I just got swindled out of a beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back