Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

NotoriousRPP

I was here 7-8 years ago bro. I’m sure you’ve catered for me too at some point. 🤔 I’m not a young pup. Markeith Ambles was at my house for a bit on his OV... the night of, well I’m sure you’ve heard rumors. How’s that for old school?
You can’t afford my catering. I’m glad you posted 7 years ago. I’ve been involved in recruiting since 1996. I’ve been involved with UT athletics since 1997. I’ve forgotten more people than you’ll ever make believe that you know.

BamSeydu

You can’t afford my catering. I’m glad you posted 7 years ago. I’ve been involved in recruiting since 1996. I’ve been involved with UT athletics since 1997. I’ve forgotten more people than you’ll ever make believe that you know.
Wrong. I own several companies... but not gonna get into all that. 💰

Insider caterer!!

You heard it here first!!

Tell me who you know. I’ve done so already.

butchna

Sit down and tell me all about it...way over there
I was here 7-8 years ago bro. I’m sure you’ve catered for me too at some point. 🤔 I’m not a young pup. Markeith Ambles was at my house for a bit on his OV... the night of, well I’m sure you’ve heard rumors. How’s that for old school?
Did you play power forward for your high school team...even tho you’re 5’3 and can dunk a basketball even tho you never practiced even tho you picked up a police...?

VN Store