Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Velus was a 6th year senior. I thought people were crazy to expect him to magically start contributing more than he had in 4 prior seasons, but that's basically what happened.
Credit Heupel, one of our signees are going to go off this season. Cam Miller is a big enough athlete to eat on all those WR screens Velus had.

I wonder if the current situation at Auburn will convince anyone that the "Kevin Steele coup" situation didn't actually have anything to do with Kevin Steele specifically at all.

Thanks to all my engineer friends for all the input. I've sense learned that the FE is an intermediate step to the PE. Another question, he eventually wants to own his own engineering firm. Does that change the equation?
I think that any engineering drawings for a client would need a professional engineers stamp. So yes.

Folks tend to remember her acting the most. But she was very talented as a performer with her dancing and singing.

So for nostalgia - on that trip we saw her, Frank Sinatra, Debbie Reynolds and the Hallelujah Hollywood cast show, which was the top show during those years. Sort of got the HOF for Vegas entertainment out of the way in one week.
Wow...that must have been awesome 😳 I wish we had the money and time to do both scenic destination trips and city destination trips. I can't do both very much at this stage of my life, however we are going to try to go to Vegas next year I think.

I also want to take my wife to NYC for a few days at some point to check out the main sights, and see a good Broadway show.

I could have seen Pink Floyd and the Stones in Atlanta from the front row..for free, back in the early 90s...but..I was young and dumb.

Also missed a chance to go to see STP when they were still nobodies right before they blew up at the Roxy theater in Atlanta...but..I was young and dumb.

I had a close friend that could score front row to anybody...but I missed a lot of great shows...but..I was young and dumb...

I didn't do a lot of stuff because I kept thinking there would be another day..
For free? 😭 What I would give to be able to go back in time and see a Floyd show live. But at least it was 90’s Floyd and not prime pre break up.

For free? 😭 What I would give to be able to go back in time and see a Floyd show live. But at least it was 90’s Floyd and not prime pre break up.
Yep..one of my best friends in my wild days had a great connection, and she got free great seat tickets to just about any show in Atlanta.

Like I said...I was young and dumb..🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back